When it occurred…’Jab yeh hua ‘
Do you know something , people….after 15 minutes , nobody
looks at the rainbow. There is a sudden disinterest …
A close friend suggested me to write based on William
Shakespeare’s quote
“ When sorrows come , they come not single spies , but in battalions !”
Yeah…might be correct.. after all written by Mr Shakespeare
himself..But guess what , I think God would not be on the side of big
battalions , but on the side of those
who shoot best…! Right ?
I hate those days , where you don’t know why , but you just feel sad..you know ..? Actually , it’s a choice…between happiness and sorrow.. I may be sad , because I gave up my happiness…!
Bad things happen …man !!
It’s how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my
life …I can sit in sadness or choose to rise from the pain …This , I’ve learnt
in some years …you know !
We never know the plan..nor know what’s going to happen next
..even , there is no promise of tomorrow ….but can we try to focus on one day
at a time ?..might work…who knows !!
Make it happen ..infuse our lives with action ..Make our own
future..!
I think , everything’s random or accidental , maybe .. Bad things happen to good people or good
things happen to bad people..We can’t necessarily control all the time ..
Let me keep my head up , keep moving forward , stay positive
and work hard !
Why in the hell should I get disappointed then ? I am always there , when I need me …!
Sometimes , there are no songs in our hearts ….but let’s
sing anyways…!
There are so many things in life , but so even after many
trials , and breakthroughs , we are just going to get through it ..Let’s just
be strong..! What say ?
I have tasted tears , and I have tasted sweat…both are salty…we
all know that…but our choice , our taste…sympathy in tears or for a better
change in the sweat !
To my readers …reading this , I know you’re tired . You’re fed up..You are so close to breaking
up !
But yes..there’s strength within you ..even when you are
weak…It’s just we need to keep fighting..!
We always see that things we see are falling apart ! But
they may actually be falling into place …right ?
All we need is a breakthrough …but before that, it would take
an overwhelming breakdown ! Hope you
guys read it right , what I meant ..
Crying is good ….you know ..It leads us to grace ..The pain
is never wasted …That’s the learning
And to end :
“Pain doesn’t just show up in our lives for no reason . It’s
a sign that something in our lives need to change “
n --- Heywood U Cuddleme
Comments
Post a Comment