A small one !

 

There was a  delay…was tied up with materialistic things….some of which were not so in material ..you know..? but still…the untying was arduous..!

30th July.. Mom’s death Anni…… What I learnt…!- A small one

A bad story about us is all we hear about…but there was time when we did good to those people and they just won’t tell that part…you know ?

It isn’t about who you’ve known the longest ..it is all about who came and never left your side !


There were a lot of dreams..and if one dream should fall and break into pieces , not to be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again !

And then , It was not so easy to let go of the pieces , even though they were the reason for pain ..! I gripped them hard . I got prepared for the one I deserved , the one I wanted to pursue ..!

People doubted me then , how far could I go…you know…Now I don’t hear them, ‘cause I went that far….hahahaha.


Sometimes , just wonder why this is happening ….maybe we didn’t forward that message to 10 people for good luck…hahahahha!!


The problem is , we are too busy holding onto our unworthiness.. I think we’ll stop giving people discounts when we realize our self-worth . Anyways..it’s not our job to play judge and jury to determine who is worthy of our kindness and who is not .

We are imperfect and we are also wired for struggle…that is ! But aren’t we worthy of belonging and love ?

The dark shadows inside us are temporary. They can get away …but the ones who’ve seen these dark shadows inside us and have stayed with us , are our true worthiness, our true friends, our true mates.. what say ?

Yeah…we all learn and succeed..but not on the same day in the same way…


Sorry..I forgot …the expert in anything was a beginner once …right ?!  But struggle…it is ..! It is both difficult and beautiful when a smile struggle through the tears…A sense of relief , a sense of love, a sense of warmth….

The truth is to move forward , there is a letting it go, letting it forgive , realizing that the situation is over and then move forward …guys !

The journey..! Remember every moment of it ..It is what matters most !. Embrace the moment , hold its opportunities and kiss its lessons ..!


Why do you read me ?.. I think we would always be together . We would always be a team. No matter what happened . No matter what we went through . No matter where our lives took us …

We would always be a family !

Can’t wait to see you again ..people !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !