Shukar Karo…fikar mat karo..!

 

I think..worry is a total waste of time ..It does not change anything ..All it does is , keep us busy doing nothing …so be grateful and fikar mat karo..!

Everybody has worries in their life..We’ve had many worries …but come to think of it…..most of it never happened !

Actually , it makes no sense to worry about the things you can’t control. The bloody activity keeps you immobilized..


The situation is happy today…I look more objectively at my own past and see what others have seen for a long time and you know …I’m glad I’ve been able to get to at least this point !

Shukar hai…we’ve been born in the 70s and the 80s…The stupid shit we did then…and glad we don’t have a record of it anywhere..!

Again…Thank God …people …we are not basic !

Shukar hai …I married a girl who was not from my state …and was I glad to get normal in-laws then ?..I mean…mostly normal…close enough !! hahahahaha….

This title has been inspired by a message once shared to all by a sister-in-law……ummmm….yeah…she is too……mostly normal…hahahaha


As you get older…three things happen to you….no no..no…not the memory…of course..it goes…but there are other three things …..errrrr……never mind…don't remember...I’ll get back to you some day..!

But being glad is the mantra…Sometimes you have to take a step back and realize what’s important in your life …what you can live with …but what is very important is what you can’t live without !


Be glad..not because everything’s perfect ..or everything just goes your way…..Shukar karo…that everything sucks and we are doing just fine..!

Really…it’s been a long road for health and fitness to me ….Am I glad that I got that opportunity to do what I love most…and I guess…it’s been the same for us all…no ?


Now I’ve become more open…not literally…but open enough to see more opportunities ,  this has made me wise to be more grateful and courageous…now they tell me … ab..fikar mat karo…!

When I got up in the morning today , I suddenly noticed that I looked a bit older , I had some extra grays on my head, a wrinkle added to my face …and then I noticed my wife looking at me and said …that I was okay …I still look handsome and she still loved me ….Shukar hai…!!  Hahahaha

Few of my friends have grown large tummies…yeah…they have actually grown them..but then they have become quieter too……they have to…you know…it’s not so easy to talk and hold your stomach at the same time…I guess..hahahaha

But …let me tell you …the most enjoyable things with us that we don’t have a mind that gets older and we have fun at every age ..!


You know…when I started again…after a long interlude …that is…I was told not to be afraid to start over …..because I was not starting from scratch….I was starting from experience ….I was told to be glad…

Shukar karo …aur fikar mat karo ..!

It’s like the Banana….look at the banana in an horizontal way….it’s always smiling …right ?

Are we glad that we haven’t lived in vain ?


“ We are glad that things are working out the way they worked out “

Just…Shukar karo….fikar mat karo..!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !