Let’s say AYYO..!
Probably I’ll take a week off from writing..After this article , I may have fractured my motivation…Hahahaha.
Maybe it’s too old…maybe ..you now it …but honest..! I knew it today….some ignorance ..! but one must work had to remain stupid…hahahahahaa….AYYO..!!
This article is just a perspective. Just like a little humour…but could go a long way …for all we know !
You can laugh it off….there’s always another article coming …!
AYYO….the official hindi awwww….joins the Oxford
dictionary as a legitimate English
word….expressing distress, regret, oh dear !
So long for Tarzan fans ….aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhyooooo.
Yeah…it may imply anything….normally I don’t say this word…and
apparently being from down south…sometimes the tongue creates magic. But
seriously , it is really a disgust at
finding a fly in that glass of whiskey.. AYYO!
We crave for new sensations but ….guess.. we soon become
indifferent to them ..AYYO..was a wonder from yesterday… today it’s one common
occurrence …you now !
It is said that we attract what we fear….now does that mean
…..AYYO…I’m scared of being a millionaire..? hahahahaha
Now …if we come to think of it ….the literal meaning of AYYO
is a reaction to express surprise…like ….When you’re caught with your pants
down ! Oh Shit ! hahahahaha
This seems to have no content and yet is capable of
expressing a range of feelings from dismay to a ridicule , to a disbelief and
to an overwhelming happiness!
Oh dear..! I really ought to do something…but wait…I am
writing !!
It’s one of those days , when the voices in my head is
fighting , I’ve an imaginary friend who is bent on killing me and my bloody
personality has gone somewhere…..OH…AYYO !
Many a times , my opinions don’t count …you know…just
because I don’t remember the reasons for them !. Yeah..sure , my life isn’t perfect
..ummmm….but well…….my hair style is ..!
Somedays, I just start yelling at my children…That way , I
am not accused of not spending time with them.. I did right…right ?
Sometimes , it makes you feel good when something works .
But when something doesn’t ….Ayyo…why did I do this , and why didn’t I change
that when I could have ?...
My life collapsed…once ..! People ran away from me because suddenly it
was ….AYYOO…it’s over for him now ..!
Never think you can’t do something .. I never thought I
could write …you know …and even when I started writing , I was like …Ayyoo….how
am I gonna write ?.
Just set your sights high and
reach for the stars..At least you’ll get past the clouds for more you know….!
That’s some confidence…I’ve
learnt in years that there is no room in our minds for both worry and faith… It is for us to decide which one is going to
live there ..!
Now I’ve learnt that there are
stages you need to go through ..!if you play really well..you’ll get more
confident handling it ..
Ayyo…Ayyo…I can’t believe what I just
did…hahahaha!
Great! There are many exclamatory words or expressive words which is using daily but other people didn't think to write article, despite of you thought Great sir ji.
ReplyDelete