No time to die
“ Well , I like to do
some things the old-fashioned way “
-James Bond
I just borrowed the title …nothing close to the newest flick.. errrrrrr…no offence to Mr. Bond , now !
We are only given a little spark of madness.. We mustn’t
lose it …you know ! It actually helps us get out of a situation..!
We are so busy in our lives …do we have time to die….? I shall ask me now !!
Everybody should learn a death song…I guess..Sing our death
songs and die like a hero going home …
But the real idea is to die young..as late as possible…hahahaha
I’m learning to smile now…better late than ever…I know now
that the living should smile ..because the dead cannot..!
History is moving pretty quickly these days , the ones we know who were baddies have changed roles and the goodies have become baddies these days…. you guys read me ?…
We don’t have time these days….so busy …that we forget what
we are…who we are….what to do …when to do…Life’s running and our only jobs…..is
to run with it….why ? nobody knows..! nobody cares...!
Like to add here that when it comes time to die ,
let us not discover that we have never lived !
All jokes aside…death is one of the few “ sure things “ in
life and it’s also something we all have in common. Why not laugh about it and allow it to bring
us all closer …together …
There’s so much to learn..from our challenges as well as our
successes. There are sure to be blockers to success.., but it is imperative to
keep pushing with the knowledge that mistakes will be made and failure is inevitable….right
?
The here and now is all we have …you see…I think all we need
is to play it right ! Future is not guaranteed any ways…so why not live well
enough …and well enough is long enough…right ?
You know…a terrible thing in life is to wait until we’re ready…I think..Sometimes , I have this feeling that actually no one is ever ready to do any thing…I guess.. there’s no thing as ready ..............
There is only now !
The basic mission …which I understood is to be so busy
loving our lives that we have no time for hate , regret , fear and no time to
die ..!
One step at a time …doing the best that we can…you know..?
Our reality is ours …Can’t look at someone else’s reality
while doing nothing about ours…what say ?
As we grow older …we become increasingly aware of the fact
that out time on earth is fleeting . All the hurt , troubles , disappointments
of past or present should not stop us from living our next moments of
happiness..
Let’s choose what we do with our time and let’s not lead our
lives by default…Actually that’s the priority..
Well…!
“I’m not going to lose……control…”
-James Bond
Comments
Post a Comment