BETTER THAN YESTERDAY

 

“ I am going to be very busy in the afterlife – The list of people I’m going to haunt grows every day “

-Unknown

Hahahahahaha

Well,…after being unwell for some 15 days….I’m back ..The mind and my fingers just got connected …you see !

Hmmmm…..inspiring others , helping fellow beings ..is like- squiggle as a ghost….which everyone talks about and few have seen…!

You know…these 15 days I was judged…and judged well…They looked at me …if I could take two pills at a time or two stairs at a time…both worked…!hahahahaha

Being unwell for so long , I lost some weight …you know !..Then, glad I found it again….now…! In the fridge !   hahahahaha

But let me tell you…that if your body is not right …the rest of your day will go all wrong…yeah…our bodies….it’s the only place we live in ..!


I write randomly…can’t wait to get struck by an Idea…I’m a writer and guess..the only way is just sit down and damn well get an idea…that’s how I get ideas…and this happened !

Oh…how I slept these 15 days…My sleeping pattern is not a pattern anymore….it’s become a freestyle…for all I know ..!

I’m not going to think much now…for all that matters…I’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place..!

To change our life …we must make a choice to take a chance..!

Having said that…..some days , the last thing we want to do is go to work …! but since it doesn’t look like those bills will start paying themselves anytime soon…we may as well keep the best adult face and head out for our daily hustles..!

I’ve got a whole lot of young people at my work…you know….sometimes I have this funny feeling …to work with people who we consider as colleagues and to realize that they actually are young enough to be our children..hahahahaha

As I have gotten older and wiser , I realized that all we need in life is confidence……and ignorance …..of course !...A sure path to success…hahahahaha

Diwali…just got shook off.. Every time I try to eat healthy…… along comes Diwali , Christmas, Holi, Tuesday…Friday…..Sunday….and ruins it for me…!

I’ve read somewhere , that stress brings on weight loss….well…if that’s the case …then most of us would be roaming around invisible….right ?

It’s nothing more than good health and bad memory ….the Happiness…!


We know  , we are in the perfect age…Each year is precious and special…We’re gonna live it once ..So I guess…let’s be more comfortable with growing older….no ?

It’s not about being the best …it’s about being better than yesterday…! That’s an experience!...yeah ! life is about becoming better…

What I learnt all these times…in bad times and in good….the sense of zest for life should not be lost anywhere !


At the end of the day , when we say we had fun ….then you know it was a good day !

Yeah…we all know that our yesterdays would never be recovered….but it better be better than that…because tomorrow is ours to win or lose …right ?

I’ve been often told that I’ve made a comeback…yes…A comeback is always stronger than a setback…A setback which delays our progress or reverses some of the progress we’ve made..!


Hmmm…let’s make it better than yesterday….

For

“ I’ve learned that you should only try to be better than you were yesterday “

-Kacy C


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !