Phirse…Zindagi !
Zindagi shuts you down sometimes….But I call Zindagi a door… And I read this to relate - "The door shuts close. Open it again ! It’s a door…It’s how they work "…you know
!!
Being this age has its drawbacks…But let’s surround
ourselves with new people…..people we could talk to , just so you can
understand life again !!
Being crazy is good, taking chances is good.. right this
moment , we are the oldest we’ve ever been and the youngest we’ll ever be
…right ?
Nowadays , as I work , have fun and live life with family …I
look back on how it was hard leaving home , making sacrifices , fighting for
good life …without these things I would never have known what I could
accomplish , nor who the real me really wanted to be ….guys…agree..?
Relax…people…nothing is under control ..!
“ Thoda sa rafoo karke dekhiye na , phir se nayi si lagegi
….zindagi to hai…!”
-Gulzar
Rightly said…it’s all about living it again..and giving it
back again….you know !
Again…What I got to know that everything heals….. Body,
heart , mind , wounds … Happiness is always going to come back ..because bad
times don’t last…right ?
Bored…? Yes….we all
need a fresh start ! Hahahahaha
I’m always looking for a fresh perspective…that way …my
courage and humour , both stays with me..!
Zindagiii….is about
doing , being and becoming…It’s also all about happiness and laughter..!
Phirse Zindagi…right ? Let’s live it up again…I’ve heard the
phrase ..when our phones fall we panic….but when our friends fall…we laugh
…! Wish me wrong here…
Let’s go back then….and to that place where , when our
friends fell, we rushed in to save them…!!
Past is always hard…Let’s begin again….let’s Phirse
Zindagi…guys…!
Past had mistakes…made mistakes in the present ….but isn’t
it nice to know that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet ?
Phirse Zindagi…is all about second chances and fresh starts…We
got to get things moving all over again…the second time around !
See.. We all reach a point where we get fed up with our
current situations… During such times , letting go , and starting over can be
the best things for us..What say ?
I know …none of us knows what the future holds , and come to
think of it …the idea of new beginnings can feel terrifying sometimes … Being
optimistic and encouraging and starting afresh can be very exciting !
Phirse Zindagi is a new journey…a new beginning !
Enjoy !!
Wow...! Good one
ReplyDelete'right this moment , we are the oldest we’ve ever been and the youngest we’ll ever be'...
This is very good.
And this too.
'but isn’t it nice to know that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet'
Nice to read you.😃
Wow.... beautiful rightly said...phirse zindagi ...sure dost
ReplyDeleteGood one keep it up
Very nice
ReplyDeleteToo good sir
ReplyDeleteThank you..people..Appreciate it.
ReplyDelete