Being Brave

 

We’re all brave in our own ways'…This , I realized when my kids met with an accident a few days back.

There were stitches, abrasions, cuts and bruises…and come to think of it , they confronted it all keeping a brave face..!.....That gives a lot of motivation to the parents …you know ..! 


I know it pains….these things sure do..! But what I saw , even if you’re not brave , pretend to be ..No one can tell the difference ..!

The man on the wrong side , did not meet my kids by accident …He was meant to cross the road for a reason ..!


Holding on is being brave , but sometimes moving on makes you tougher..!  The road to recovery is not always a peaceful journey.. Let’s be thankful for another day …to be alive !

Our fate lives within us ..you have to be brave enough to see it …right ?  


It is all about courage ..Live bravely and present a brave front to adversity..It raises the blood.!

Hahahaha…life is rough…guys..so you got to be tough !! At the end of day , you’ve got to stay strong, to be strong in tough times..!


Being brave is contagious…My daughter kept on seeing her elder brother.. who took a stand even when injured and her spines stiffened ..Now courage knows both..!

That’s the thing. To take chances , make mistakes …That’s how we grow..right ? Pain nourishes our courage.. To practice the are art of being brave , sometimes we need to fail.!


One thing I’m sure they learnt that it is not the strength of the body that counts , but the strength of the spirit..! right ?

We really believe that we are as happy in life as we make up our minds to be …!


Let’s find out what we are afraid of , then let’s face it ..and then we won’t be afraid of it anymore !..right guys ?

Things don’t work out well ….guys…life’s tough…but what I learnt is to go on with our lives..!


Gone is gone…you know… I tell my kids now to forget the whole incident …….  Let this past make you better , not bitter !

Let’s cut it short …


Be you – Bravely !!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !