Hero..!
- SEASONS GREETINGS ! -
“ I am hero to my kids “…..we’ve heard of this before …right
?
Heard ?....we’ve been hero too…Knowingly , unknowingly
…yes…we play heroes now and then !
My wife once argued “ I am a mother …what’s your superpower
? “……my daughter instantaneously barged in and said “ wait till you meet my dad
! “……yes..! that’s what we are here for
…right …?
Guess.. heroism is endurance for one moment more …
We don’t need to be invisible or invincible to be a hero…All
I know , it means that you’re brave enough to stand up and do what’s needed ..!
There are hard times…but hard times don’t create heroes…you
know..! There is a lot of pressure…..and it is during the hard times when the
‘hero ‘ within us is revealed.
We are all ordinary. A hero is no braver than an ordinary
man. But guess, the hero is brave five minutes longer..hahahaha
I am not doing any analysis.. For me ..I stick to basics and
make stories revolving around the title…
Most of our lives are basically mundane and dull…well…it’s
upto us to make them interesting …isn’t it ?
So…who’s my hero ? that’s a great question ! Well..I think
you all out there are my heroes…because you are someone I look up to every day
!...trust me !
Because , real heroes are everywhere . we face challenges
with fear and grace …for all we know !
So , what have we done today ? … Nothing much…’cause we are
not heroes …you see..We just did what any decent person would have done ..!
We do our best …because we know that we are counting on
someone , counting on us ..!..
Ummmm….too many counts ….! Hahahahaha
In my kids’ eyes , I am a hero ..Strong and wise , and I
know no fear …but the plain truth Is , they were sent to rescue me , to let me see
who I want to be …in their eyes..!
I read someplace that a father is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s
first love …! The pressure is to stick
to it …The heroism can be seen in goals , dreams , and aspirations we set not
only for ourselves , but for our family..!
We don’t raise heroes….we raise sons and daughters..and if
we raise them as sons and daughters , they’ll turn out to be heroes , even if it
is just in our own eyes…! Correct ?
Sometimes being a dad or being a mom is even better than
being a superhero…what say ?
Let’s be there for them always …Let’s be there when they
need us…let’s listen to them , teach them , and let’s have fun !!
“ It’s not who I am underneath , but what I do that defines me “
- Batman
Comments
Post a Comment