Being we…really ?
Pardon me , if I’m
just not feeling super motivated and brimming with inspired wisdom ! Actually I
can’t decide if I want to take a nap or sneak out early for the ‘happy hour ‘…
Ummmmm….anything to avoid being constructive and productive
…you know …!.
Guess…that’s OK…I’ll be fired up again while finishing this
…!..hahahahaha
I bet our “to do “ list is very long …Everyone is so proud
of being busy !...but don’t be too busy to focus..
Anyways….nobody notices what we do …until we don’t do it
…right ?
I think , we are the only persons in the world , we should
like to know thoroughly…. Yes….we are having fun , we are just being
ourselves…We are doing what we love ..and that’s all that matters !
Yes…I am confident of what I write ..and I’m not doing
anything wrong too.. I’m just being myself ..being comfortable with it and at
the same time figuring out who I am…hahahahaha
We all have our worries ..We just need to make the best of
our lovely and wobbly selves…you know !
There are times when we’ve got these panic attacks….I get
them too…..They are these reminders that some decisions ever made , were wrong …!
Tell you what !!...
Whenever I have these panic attacks , I put a ice in the
glass and drink that Rum…! Hmmmm….it seems to help …you know ! hahahaha
Ya..OK…Apart from these anxiety and weak panic attacks …..I
think I’m pretty well adjusted…!
Weeee….sometimes have to remind ourselves , that being
afraid of things going wrong , isn’t the
way to make things go right !
It’s sad actually , because our anxieties keeps us from
enjoying things as much as we should , at this age …
After feeling low recently , I began searching for some
encouragement . I came across a few too..
I thought “ I can’t be the only one feeling these things
“…that helped me a bit !
You know…we have to give it to ourselves and learn to accept
it before we can get it somewhere else..
Why not start ourselves …and why not start today like
drinking a cup of fresh coffee..
Hmmm…if we are thinking that too much time will go on this
new self-loving quest …aren’t we worth it ?
To accept ourselves…and love ourselves…to face ourselves …?
Yeah……I know…. I hate me too…!!.....hahahahaha
I hate the way I become a storm and then the calm after it
…are you the same ?...Are you willing to handle things after a huge
storm…people ?
Well after all these , I’ve known …….there are two types of writers I can do without …you know..! “Those who never stop to think and those who never think to stop …!” I sincerely hope I haven’t been either …!
Thank you !
Comments
Post a Comment