Some Resolutions..
We are in the 2nd week of Jan of the new year ,
and have not talked about resolutions as much !..
Well , it was fun while it lasted !...hahahahaha
So much for delayed tactics ….hmmmm…Time to begin paving
hell with them as usual…!
I think , the New year resolutions are the ‘To do ‘ list for
only the first week of Jan…you know ? The rest of the year comes with the old
jobs and never to quit the old ones attitude….right ?
I never bother with the resolutions and have stuck with
it…don’t know from when !
But one think I’ve known to make …and always try to keep…’to
rise above the little things !’.. Be
more stupendous than last year..
I’ve stopped making lists, I’ve learnt to count and be more
consistent …..who agrees with me ?
We just have to make the old mistakes …..in different ways …though…!..hahahaha
It was 1st Jan ….12:10 am….My wife gave me a
Happy New year kiss and asked me to say something ….
Well…. I usually make
resolutions when I am drunk…..ummmm…I remember them .,..that way…..
Now she asks me …..and I keep hunting for the resolutions….I’m
not drunk today….hahahaha
I think it’s not a life changing event …..what sucked last
year…probably it’s going to suck tomorrow….
Yeah….but I’m optimistic….for all I know !
I’ve stopped pretending.. The voices in the head are not
real….but sometimes their ideas are just too good to ignore…!
All of these things are well and good…but how long do we
think we will keep them ?
I guess…resolutions are kept for exactly long as they are
convenient ….the minute these resolutions become a challenge to keep , they are
dropped like a hat..! correct ?
No one cares if we resolve to diet more , or die less, or
eat better or just give up on everything …The one who really has an investment
on the resolutions is we ….is ‘us’ !
We won’t be doing this for anyone else…but we will be doing
this to prove ourselves that we actually have the guts to say we will and see
it through…!
Resolutions are hard to commit and realize…you know…goals
and resolutions which terminate quite early are the ones which are not made
willingly…!
We keep on deciphering our targets, goals….but then there’s
always a hidden meaning to all this ….right?
We’re always told to work on our strengths and not our
weaknesses……But do we know anything to fix our flaws…?
Yeah….I’m thinking very positive …and not being sarcastic…hahahaha…I
don’t want to screw that up right away !
Every person has desires and milestones to achieve in the
New Year …We resolve our concerns and thoughts with our soul…!
To end … I pray ..!
I pray to Almighty to make you all able enough to achieve your
goals for the year !.
“ If you flee from the things you fear , there’s no
resolution .”
-Chuck Palahniuk
Comments
Post a Comment