Under Construction !
Yaaaa….I know…I am late…Sometimes it takes a lot of priming
to remove the writer’s block…you see…
It happens to me occasionally , because I am still under
construction ..!
A colleague of mine shared this thought the other day .
“Embrace the mess . We’re all
under construction! “
How true….somehow , we never feel complete you know …?. Why
is it that we always have the want for this , a want for that ?....why is that
we always feel that we are still building up, we are still under
construction..?...
You know what ? sometimes, when I wake up in the morning
….this weird feeling engulfs me …the feeling of me being “insufficient funds “
….you know …..hahahhaha
But I forget the fact …that I , alone am enough….for sure …! I don’t have to prove anything to anybody
…!...No?
The fact is …we are always working ….working on a new
us…right ?
Under construction does not only mean that we are thinking
new things…you know..? There’s also a whole lot about the old you …that’s worth
keeping …..
But everything’s always new…I know…people involved with me ,
who know me..sometimes make fun of me a lot for not being so jaded
…..uninterested…! hahahahaha
But …you know what ?....I have always felt that there’s
always something to improve everyday….We are constantly under construction
daily…what say ?
Each of us is doing something or the other.. Somebody’s
building a house , somebody’s guiding somebody, somebody is entertaining…we are
all doing something in the construction of something much bigger than
ourselves..!
It sometimes is , that we think that we’ve got it all under
control…but what do you know ? It’s just the beginning ….hahahaha
Nothing’s in control ..right ?...but we keep on doing it
..just to let it be in our control… But
do we really save the changes made ? Sometimes …yes…and sometimes…?!!
Our problem is that we fight battles that don’t matter….you
know …Ummmm…I think we only have so much emotional energy each day…!
You know why we are strong ? …Because we are constantly
building ourselves ….the mistakes …make us more smarter ….the sadness we’ve
known makes us more happier…the learnings ..make us more wiser…!
Phew !!
I’ve learnt one thing….be kind and fair to anyone I meet…because
everybody’s under construction…All of us are constructing our minds and energy
to a fruitful future …you see…!
We’ve got GOD…and then we’ve got enemies…Let’s be ready for
both…let’s be wise enough to understand which one to fight and which one to
embrace …!
When I started this article , I was stuck midway….for I
failed to construct the idea …I got stuck as to how am I going to explain this
to you …! Then I stopped to look for answers….because when you find answers ,
life changes the bloody questions…hahahhaha
Just went with the flow…looked here and there …and bingo….this
article..!
“ If a building looks better under construction then it does
when finished , then it’s a failure “
-Douglas Coupland
Comments
Post a Comment