Jaana kaha hai !

 The last article to this one took some time …you know…Was still in my thoughts…to…Jaaana Kaha hai …yaar..?

You know…one day the world’s going to end , but the kitchen sink would never be empty of the damn utensils. it’s never going to end…….errrrrrr….that’s not me….that’s my wife….hahahahhaa. kaha jaye….aur jaaana kaha hai…?

Before , a confession…lately some people who know me, asked me to write the title in hindi at least…Guess, that way they could get more connected…you know..? 


But yes…one think I’ve learnt that only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go ..!  I don’t want to be afraid to give up the good to go for something great…!

We all respect the past…and we’re still persons of the moment…we are here !

I think our present circumstances don’t determine where we can go…they merely determine where we start…

I never let a serious crisis on me go to waste…you know…and what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before !


Kitna doooor jaye …depends on you being tender…compassionate and even tolerant of the weak and strong…When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender , ummmmm…that is strength .!

A colleague told me lately that he’s going through tough times…but that’s life ..nothing happens to you…it happens for you …I guess.!  Let’s see the positive in negative …!


I think we should give ourselves credit for at least making an effort…you know……can’t be perfect , no matter how hard we try..Just try to stop stressing about the outcome…!

Sometimes our motivation gets fractured…but we’ve learnt to go easy on ourselves…right ?   Whatever we do today , let it be enough ..! We are doing bloody enough even if it doesn’t feel like it ..!


I saw this quote somewhere , it said “ when nothing goes right ….go left ! “…….hmmmmm….reality continues to ruin my life…hahahahaha…

Today is my day , I’m off to great places…My mountain is waiting.....I am on my way …!....This is what it is to learn to go places….guys…!


It is surprising …you know…how we fall in love with what we didn’t even know we wanted…Life keeps leading us on journeys we would never go on if it were up to us…!    We’ve got to find the lessons !

Sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad… We like to keep it a secret…other wise ….we are sad , but we really don’t know why we are sad , so we say we aren’t sad…but we are …! that’s why we need to go places sometimes…hame ….yaha….jaaana..hai !

Jaaana..kaha…hai…..you know…sometimes I’m always in a rush to go home ….and do absolutely nothing ..!...hahahahaha


The journey may appear long and intimidating …but when you take a step one at a time , it’s manageable..


“ We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone ! “

-Katie Thurmes


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !