Silver Linings...

 You know ….we can’t afford to see a crack on the walls of our house…..right ?..it is taken care of , immediately ,for all we know….but what if we are trapped in a cave…?..A crack in the rock is all we look for , long for …and that’s the crack where the light gets in and a sigh of relief !....No ?


It’s the situation….ummmm…I am thankful for all the struggles I’ve been through …actually…..because without it , I wouldn’t have stumbled on my strengths…!..Today , I’ve trained my mind to see the good in every situations ..!

Many people miss these silver lines … hmmmm….guess..they’re expecting gold !


Sometimes a bad thing for today , later down the line, might not be so bad at all…It’s just the habit …the habit for looking for the Silver line..!

We all know that it’s part of life to have obstacles …But the key is to overcome these obstacles..!. A key to inner happiness, a key to rejoice ..a key to a brighter side of life !


Errrrrrrr……too many keys….never mind ! hahahahahaha


I usually write what I feel about things….you know….but during a research , I stumbled upon these lines….and how right these are …! I quote :

“ This is for all those who choose to stand out

No matter how many people around have no power but to fit in .

This is for all those who still hope for new mornings

No matter how long , cold and gloomy their nights were .

This is for you

This is for me

And this is for everyone who still have some kind of hope in their hearts , no matter how many times this life have proved them why they shouldn’t…

Thank you !

Thank you for being the silver lining that still finds its way through the darkness ….”

-Samiha Totanji


The thing I’ve learnt  , is to change the way we perceive things …then the things that we are looking at , will start to change !

I’ve always asked my audience to believe in ourselves…to keep our heads high …to keep our chin up….and to keep smiling always ….!   If I fail once …it doesn’t mean that I am going to fail again and at everything !


Somehow , we need to cling to our optimism. Always look for the best in people ..See the wonder in the simplest things …Always look for the silver lining ..!

I am of that age today , where my hair has grays in it…..hey..!   that’s not gray hair….guys …that’s my silver lining ..! hahahaha

Let’s look at the bright side…Yes…it’s just a matter of choice ! Let’s refuse to look at negative thoughts and substitute them with the happy ones !


I normally concentrate on the fact that I am willing to learn . No matter how small it is ! Miracles happen when you know the facts .. I know I want to write more …and I know you want to read more ….well…rest in next…don’t want to get this boring …you know ..

 

To end :

“ When things go wrong , don’t go with them “

-Elvis Presley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !