I Write !

 

This may sound boring …..but  I’ve tried to make it very simple as it comes..!

A friend and colleague once asked me how I write….here goes….nothing !

When I write,   I shake off everything …my sorrows disappear , my courage is reborn ..This is more difficult for me than for others….you know…Greasing the mind to think …think …think…and then , sometimes thinking – how vain it is to sit down and write  when you have not stood up to live !......

I think , it’s never been a better time to be a writer  or even aspire to become one…

I tasted life once …..now I write , to taste life again …in the moment …!


I write…not because I want to  , but to inspire and get inspired …Ummmm…if it’s good …I’ll find out …if it’s not ….well…I guess…I should just throw it out….hahahahaha

Sometimes , I sound foolish …you know….I’ve read my articles again and again….and then I say to myself…I should not judge ….I should understand !

Gradually , I am getting answers to many things …you know …answers to build …to create …to cherish , to be astonished at nothing …to make something out of anything….!


Half of our lives , we’ve imagined that we will live life of the ‘Avengers ‘ or at least ‘Spiderman “……Then we come of age and our lives basically becomes mundane or dull…. Now it’s up to us to make it interesting …..right ?

My articles have little portions here and there explaining the meaning of life …ummmmm…so I think so…. But having said that …The most beautiful thing is that I don’t actually have to write anything until I’ve thought of it ..That’s a relief ….you know …I write  , while the heat is still in me…!


Writing to inspire is a tough job…..the well of inspiration , I’m afraid , often runs dry …! I have to keep reminding myself that there are hordes of inspirations outside , hordes of ideas  , waiting for me just around the corner …!

I often write what I’ve not been willing to speak about ….what disturbs me …what I fear….I write ….because I am now willing to be split open !


Hmmmmm…The stories must strike a nerve ….you know….and to do this , I have to sweat it out….sometimes , the ideas just come over me ……sometimes I almost bleed to make ideas come ….hahahahahaha….

Yes…I take chances…It might be bad …but it’s the only way I can do anything really good..!


I get the ‘writer’s block ‘ sometimes…. There’s no antidote for it …but then it has never failed me to stop writing ….You know…I get anxious when I don’t write…seriously !


Yes…I don’t write pretty words much….you know why ?....This is more than putting pretty words on a page …man !

I just want to share a part of  my soul to the world….Yes..! That’s it !

Ummmm…I guess …that’s it people …!

 

“ I write to discover what I know “

-Flannery O’Conner



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !