Coping with it ….again …!

 

Delayed again !

Guess, delays create more stories.. But having said that , some stories get forgotten and some get etched deep…

Ok…..Here goes….

The past days were too hectic…a small brush with justice , a death in the family , children’s exam results…looking ahead for their future …..etc…etc…etc…

Coping with these daily life things , make us more stronger , more wise and more educated…


Stress is part of life…Time to time we experience it….exams , organizing an event  or coping with a  bereavement.  Then we need resilience…It’s not a single skill…. It’s a variety of skills and coping mechanisms..! You just need to bounce back from bumps in the road …!

Face it …!  Face it ..! that’s the way to get through ….Face it …!


I wonder , when life would start using lubricants ?....thoda dard kam hoga ….nai ?  hahahahaha

My coping skills have become stronger , not to mention my inappropriate humour , which gets me out 90 % of the time ….hahahahaha


Humour helps me get through life with grace ….At least I can cope with absurdity….

I don’t think that problems are problems …actually …dealing with them is the problem ….right ?

I heard that the goal should not be to get rid of your negative feelings ….I think that’s impossible ….but the goal should be to change our responses to them !......Jor daaar bola ….hahahahaha


Coping to hope and a hope to cope with it ….that’s it !. You cope with it when hope whispers to you …try it one more time …! No ?

You know what ….people ….leaving things behind and starting again is a way of coping with difficulties … I’ve learnt this now , and that I was able to leave a place and still remain myself. !


You never know what’s coming…..do you ?...A small , or maybe a bigger wave ….All we can do hope is that when it comes , we can surf over it ….and get out of there ..!

It’s ok to be ridiculous , it’s ok to be absurd …hahahaa…it’s ok to be silly too sometimes…. It helps us swallow the bitter pills of life …!


Our life is our story…and you know what ?  Writing gives me incredible powers …. Now I can write out any characters who aren’t enhancing a plot ….hahahahahaha !

Hmmm….a matter of fact ….no one looks like their profile picture…..! This will go much faster if you just accept that I am right !...again…hahahahaha


Anyways , who want to live a cold life ?. Actually life isn’t meant to be lived purely in an analytical and serious manner .. …After all , when you’re not fearful and and depressed  , you’re a lot more likely to find solutions that help you to work yourself out of trouble you’ve encountered …!   Right ?


“ In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life : it goes on “

-Robert Frost


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !