Energizing energies..!
Sometimes , I get bored to write …..…I just don’t
want to write …my energies feel drained ….and then there is a lot of struggle
to get them back….So I thought of getting it back and how !
Ummmm….I’m not lazy or anything….but ..yeah.!..overflowing
with potential energy..! hahahahaha
I don’t have to be brilliant nor I need to be a genius……All
I need is some energy…and that’s it !
All I need , is to be open and alive …I started pursuing
happiness and trust me , it is a great activity…It takes wit , interest and energy to be happy ….you
know …!
I have a haircut done every 15 days….you know…I like to keep
them trimmed and maintained. You know why ? ‘cause I read somewhere that “ you’re only good as your last haircut
“…..and I want to last it a lifetime….I want to be good every 15 days …..and well
, that makes a month …..a year ..a lifetime …!
Hmmmm….in times of great stress , I always keep myself
busy…. I start to plow my anger and my energies into something positive …..big
one ….eh ?!
But know what ?...the beginnings are always the most
important part of the work….agree..?.. Why is everything so hard …before it
becomes easy…yaaar..!
Now , I’ve learnt to be enthusiastic in whatever I do …It’s
very simple…..that way I feel this positive energy engulfing me and making me getting back to what I should
do…!
I feel that it is very important to realize that every time
we get upset , it actually drains our emotional energy.....Hmmm…loosing our cool
makes us tired …We mess with our health when we get angry..!
We’ve all done it before and we can do it now ! Energy and persistence can overpower all
things …
The season has changed…It’s raining now…The colours have
become green again…Everything looks refreshed and joyful…. A change of season
calls for a change of scent that is both energizing and refreshing ….! What say
?
We just can’t wait for energy or an inspiration…we should go
after it with a baton …!
Why does an holiday pass off in a jiffy ?....before you know
it , it gets over ….you know…?
Because an holiday gives us to relax, calmness and we
de-stress ourselves….Ever wonder , the day doesn’t pass when we are not happy ,
sad , and remorse….It seems that this day would last a lifetime..there is no
tomorrow….it is heavy……Yes…our energies get reversed..
Time to get them reversed again …into those happy ones again
!... because when we are doing what we love, and it’s working …we don’t get
tired working what others consider long
hours of crazy schedules …It’s fun and it’s energizing !
When we certainly throw ourselves into our activities , our
energy will heighten…!
Sometimes ..all it takes is a little reminder to boost our
spirits and refocus our day !
“ It is not the strongest of the species that survive , nor
the most intelligent , but the one most responsive to change “
-Charles Darwin
You are an inspiration 👏👏
ReplyDelete