GURU..
A tough one …we’ve got so many of them out there…life me ye
guru rakhe ….ya vo guru…..nai ?
Well….some of them are really there ….and some of them are
there but ….really ?
Yes….a guru….prepare for a inner journey…where we find piece of mind , devoid of fear ….yes …the
presence of this being is the one we seek….Ladies and Gentlemen ….A guru…...!
Let’s not seek a guru…let’s just seek a solution for our
lives and then…..a guru will happen !...right ?
There’s this person …..someone special…who comes along our
way…our journey…and then we begin to dispel darkness…Then we know that darkness
is just an absence of light !....you switch the light on and there goes the
dark…!
We already have what we’ve been looking for and it’s really
not that complicated ! We need to give
ourselves some space …to sit in the silence and feel our way ….from all the
bullshits and just hear what our soul is trying to say ….right ?
I don’t think we need a better stuff , a better weather , a
big budget , or a great body , or to be any different from who we already are
….to be our own guru..!
I am not saying we don’t need a Guru… it actually depends on
whom we call a Guru….any form for that matter will do …you know …!
Education , experiences in life , even the pushups you do
daily , the workout sessions at the gym …..yes they all teach us ….teach us how
to perform and deliver…..and they might be well called……our Guru…!
You know those little moments in life ..? The little things in life….Well….let me tell
you…they aren’t little…. All we need to is just pay attention to these little
ones…and then , they are just enormous …..Life’s gurus….!
And …wherever you go….they are just there !!
I’m sure to take some time out here….you know…? I am not a
guru…and to write what I am not , takes a hell lot of time and energy..
I’ve been looking at people …looking upto people ….and try
to understand their perceptions towards the world…life that is …!
There are lovers and then there are people with indifference
….No , I don’t call them haters….they are not…they are just people with some
indifference …
This article popped up on the auspicious “ Day of the Gurus “…..But it took
some while for me to write…I just couldn’t figure out the language …you see. ?
My wife has some amazing culinary skills…people who know her
can vouch for this…I’ve tried my hand and left it incomplete…Guess…I was just
not prepared for that confidence …..
Then I knew what it takes to become a Guru….You need that
confidence…and confidence does not come out of thin air….you have to pay
attention to minute details …..and build that confidence ….! This is just a
small example that I sought from my home….
Our experiences of our lives does not depend on what is
around us …really ….but only what we are !
“ Just Breathe . You are
strong enough to handle your challenges , wise enough to find solutions to your
problems and capable enough to do whatever needs to be done “
-Buddha
Nice guru
ReplyDeleteSpeechless
ReplyDelete