Under some tree…
In Random -
Few friends decided to meet up after a long time…The
rendezvous was under some tree…It was night and lot of trees around…
The place was huge and swarming with mortals all around…..We
missed a few friends who could not meet up , though !
The point is …the designated tree was not visible , but the important
lesson , was the shade , the spirit it gave us and a feeling of a family , many
of which were unknown to us , under one gigantic arms of this tree !
We were sitting in the shade , because somebody had that
idea to plant a tree and spread wonders…!
There was happiness all around !..The sky was closed
artificially , but still happiness , was just sitting under that tree and
looking at the sky through the leaves !
The comfortable , relaxed and the pleasant surroundings
…added the right light in our lives…
Friends…..hmmmm….crazy in our own terms ….you know ….We knew that we were all crazy here and there , and still chose to be seen
with each other in public…hahahahaha.!
One thing I learnt and I learnt it joyfully …When old friends meet , they are
like trees….they take forever to grow up …!
Hai ..na ?
I also learnt that if we want to get that angle right ….if
we want to get that perspective right …better climb a tree….hahahahahahaha!!
Funny , how I got the strength and the patience to wait for
food and still enjoy the time , I waited …..guess….because I was in the company
of trees…..
Every man , every woman , has a story to tell. These stories
are good and these stories could be worse…but ..yes …there is definitely a
story…..
Some remorseful stories make us think like fallen
leaves….sitting majestically on a branch and then one fine day , falling to the
ground dead…dry …!
But know what …?.... I’ve seen them dancing ….anyone who
thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day
…! Right ?
I’ve learnt to bend myself now …..I was stiff earlier….and
easy to crack too…..but now I’ve become a willow…or even a bamboo….bending with
the wind and getting straight again !
Think about it …people ….have we ever have seen a
discontented tree..?...Don’t think so…they grip the ground as though they liked
it …and explore the earth with their roots and travel about as far
as we do….!
I’ve got some trees in my backyard..I like to talk to
them…and the animals too…a bit weird ….but guess..it’s ok though !... hahaha….I
have more fun than most of the people …hahahahaha.
One lesson learnt …It becomes significant to establish
roots that are built to last…..like the
roots we’ve built , to last and to last forever !
“ He who plants a tree , plants a hope “
-Lucy Larcom
Amazing sir
ReplyDeleteAwesome sir
ReplyDelete👌
ReplyDeleteThanks buddies...
ReplyDelete