“ HUM “…….we…

 I think togetherness is a very important ingredient ….and camaraderie doesn’t happen by accident …it requires a lot of intentional effort ..!

Empowerment helps us to be powerful.. and it is so , when we empower each other…!

August – A month of birthdays and get-togethers…..It’s such a happiness when so many good people get-together..!

A month where half of the men on the planet work incognito…..errrrr…..”Shraavan Months “ …you know…when they don’t cut their hairs and beards and become unrecognizable by the end of the month… and just when we are getting used to it , they shave it off and  for some days ….we don’t know them again…hahahahahaha…!

But this is fun ..!. sacrificing favourite eatery and …of course ….favourite drinks….you know what !

These couple of months would be the most cherished months of the year…

This is a collection of experiences …..experiences shared with soul mates, friends , families ….key word : FUN !


All these years we’ve  learnt that we forget what we have said , what we did , you know …but I’m sure that we never forget how we made others feel , us feel !

“ What gets celebrated , get replicated “

-Bradley Cooper


How true ! One thing I’ve learnt that we just can’t do it unless we’ve imagined it …

There’s lot more in this life than just rainbows , butterflies and romantic walks on the beach …!

Sometimes reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey ….and sometimes it is allowing another to take yours ..!

Well…as long as we are with each other – we know we’re in exactly the right place …!


Normally I travel alone ….I like it that way , because if I want to go quickly , I prefer alone….having said that , if you want to go far ….go together …!  There should be also spaces in your togetherness…

But we are strong , each in our purpose …..and we are all strong together ..!


My air sign is Gemini…a typical Gemini..that too…I have an appetite for engaging and discussing it all with anyone and everyone…What’s more ….as a Gemini ascendant , I normally come off as a social , playful and even impish , chatty and quick witted …a vibe created  to lead with my head over my heart..

Why did I discuss this here ? ….because actually we don’t see things as they are …….we see things as we are …!

You better check yours …..hahahahahaha….actually we are all in this together…..you know ?


We are a gang …and as time flies ….we are getting back together ….right ?....remember ….that everyone in this gang ….this reunion , fell off the same nut tree…..hahahahaha…

Ummmm…on our own we are great ….but gathered , we are just perfect …!


Ohhh….I’m happiest when I’m here !

 

“ Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain , but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it “

-Andy Rooney


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !