A Step by Step…!

 

A busy week.. too much work …a festival in between and here comes the  weekend ended by some friends who just climbed the stairs a little higher in their lives….great going …..! and congratulations !

Yeah….the view at the top is beautiful , no doubt …! The harder the climb  , best is the view !


I’ve climbed some stairs in my lifetime ….got to the top , slipped and fell and then tried to climb it again…Sometimes got bored to climb , sometimes got the push, the inspiration  I needed and sometimes somebody pushed me ….I’ve climbed it again .  I learnt , what drove me , what mattered to me was the process , the practical of the climb !....

I feel , this is not the end….you know ?.....there are still more hills to climb …..the lifetime …I tell you !...hahahahaha… The engagements just doesn’t  end …


Tired…?....you wish I wrote something on the ‘elevator ‘…hahahaha


Actually , wisdom , is searching for the elevator instead of the bloody steps….well…..never mind !

My family and me , used to get to the mountains quite often. I  always felt that the mountains were calling me…Hard to explain it here …but yes….it was all automatic …!... Lately the call has decreased…..it seems that they are no longer interested in me ….must be the quandary I’m in !

Having said that , there has to be far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind …..no ?


Ok….breathe deeply …people…We are a positive set of people….We don’t have to see the whole staircase , just need to take it step by step..!

And…of course …for better results …find somebody who shares our obsession ……ummmmm…did we just become best friends ..?!

Come on people , step by step , day by day , we’ll face this and get through this together ! 


I want to get somewhere , so really , I’ve decided that I am not going to stay where I am ….step by step….right ?

I always tell my team to aim for the sky . But you need to move slowly , enjoy the each steps you move forward …These enjoyments of every step makes the journey a pleasure ….!

Sometimes we make the process more complicated than we need to .. We keep on fretting about how long it will take or how hard it will be … again…..let’s enjoy the steps ….one by one ….step by step…..no ?


I dance well…you know …….errr…….sometimes people get hurt when they are very close to me …hahahahaha….guess , my martial arts skills come in handy…!! But actually my purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor….it’s to enjoy each step along the way…..

Ummm…..people , beware  when I dance ……pathetic…….hahahahhaha


It’s just life ….people ….we just need to get up , face our flaws  and just whatever it is , a step , an inch , we just need to keep moving forward !


“  The first step is you have to say that you can “

-Will Smith

 

-        ----  Until next time ….guys ….


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !