Dots…
You may have seen me use a lot of dots ……….errrr…….yes….these very dots…you may describe me as indescribable…I don’t want to end anything with a period ! I would really would want to end it with dots…. But having said that , a dot is what you need to make a point !
Errr…..is your spotlight on the black dots….?! Not the Polka one !
Ummm….doesn’t matter , black or white , the dots are just
not getting connected….Well…guess.. I
was just looking forward ….
Anyways ….writing is the most fun you can have by
yourself….hahahahaha….
Meanwhile….
“ You can’t connect the dots looking forward , you can only
connect them looking backwards “
-Steve Jobs
Why do we even focus on the dot….why not the plain side
?...Yes…we insist on focusing on the dot because it bothers us …money ,
complicated relationships , disappointments . But the dark dot is very small
compared to what we have in our lives ….remember the white plain paper ?....
You take away your eyes off the dot and you see happiness , and joyful moments
life gives you !
There are two stories here…The one we tell and the one we
leave out …both these stories reflect on us for the rest of our lives…! An echo
!
And , of course !
things , sometimes don’t make sense until the end of the story !
But I have to trust somebody , or something ..my guts ,
destiny , life , karma , whatever ….
The failures that beat us up , were and are the warning
signs …we’ve got to connect the dots backwards after the fact !
I am proud of collecting these dots ..and then connecting
them …you know ?
I am happy to share these dots to you …..guess , this is how
it works …collecting , connecting , sharing …the works !
I know , it’s us , mortals’ nature to take time in
connecting the dots ..but somedays , we ‘d really wish that we had connected
the dots more quickly .
We need to dream big , people . Start small and then connect
the dots …!
Because , believing that the dots will connect down the road
, am sure , that it would raise our confidences to follow our hearts , even if it leads us off a worn path !....phew…!
When we actually see the connection , there’s this energy ,
the importance , dignity and meaning of our lives ..!
I don’t know what’s with the dots …and why I chose to write
this …but one thing’s sure …guys …
That : “ Everything’s
intentional . It’s just filling in the dots .”
-David Byrne
Bored ?....see you soon !
Great Sir
ReplyDeleteGreat sir 🙏
ReplyDelete