Nazar, Nazar ki baat hai…..!

 

Phir aa gaya… I was told that I’m a bit boring and some don’t like to read me …

Well , it’s all about who inspires me and what I get by inspirational messages from the places I’ve been to…. I gather inspiration from you , whom I meet , whom I see  and with whom I speak to. !

A simple job to pass on these messages across the universe….! Take it or leave it !!


Appearances may often be deceptive ….So we’ve heard !... par haaa….ye nazar , nazar  ki  bhi  baaat hai…hai na ?

Yeah….but it’s not really that way…our perceptions may not be somebody’s reality….no ?

If I think , it’s right….it is …..and my negative thoughts may make it negative , altogether..

There is nothing good , or bad ….but thinking makes it so !


Life’s all about perception……our positives versus our negatives …whichever we choose will affect and more than likely reflect our outcomes…!

I find it very funny…you know ?....how somebody’s perception about us is formed ….without us even knowing about it ..! hahahahaha

Actually , it has nothing to do with us …really …it is everything to do with the other’s way of thinking…a positive or a negative attribute !

We only see what our perceptions allows us to see…!


Shaayad , hum hi bewakoof hai….we allow these perceptions ….sorry - limited perceptions , to define us…..and we keep on thinking about it and mess our lives..!

You know what …?   The world is full of magical things…..yeah…and it’s patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper…! But are we really inclined ?...hmmmm

As mortals ….the images we see are often distorted….and we forget to clean our eyes…..errr….distortions everywhere …! If reality enters us without distortion , I guess…then that’s perception….and the rest distortion….galore !!

It’s good to realize that nothing is too good..But at least let’s set our sights a bit high ! The higher the better !  right ?


As Carl Jung said : “ Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves “

This makes us to speak up , stand up and keep correcting the false perceptions we have …!


What people think of us , is actually not our business…you see….it’s their business….so why do we even bother here …!

I’ve learnt not to look , I’ve learnt to see…..and that’s what really matters !

Let’s not judge our stories just by the chapter we walked into…There are other chapters too in a book.. and then,  there’s an epilogue also…a wrap up of loose ends that simply weren’t accomplished in the main story….no ?


I’ve stopped explaining things to people …you know ?....I’ve realized , that people only understand from their level of perception …..Ummm……..and life goes on ! hahahahaha.


 

“ When we shift our perception , our experience changes !”

-Lindsay Wagner


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !