For you …kuch baatein….!

 Late again… Hmmmmm…. You know  , I’m doing my graduation these days … graduating from a writer to an author….that makes me lazy to publish my regular blogs… Guess , I’ve got this double writer’s block sometimes…you know ?

It’s all about having an audience with you guys….when I write , and when you read what I write ….you’ve given me a permission.. A permission for an audience……..  And , thank you so much for these permissions ….God Bless you all..!


See….we think  that we fit everywhere , wherever we want to be …….ummmmm… but the fact is that not every place we fit in is where we belong …you know ?

The world exists in our eyes only …We can make it big or as small as we want it to …..I’ve decided to make it big …. For I think a greater miracle could take place when we look through each other’s eyes ….!

Jeee haa….ye sirf aaap ke liye ….!


You know what ? … we cannot change anything until we accept it …It’s all about the happiness….and happiness depends on our mindsets and attitude !

Sometimes , we have to soak ourselves in the tears and fears of the past to water our future gardens !

Let’s give ourselves a break , friends ……. “ Stop stressing , stop worrying , let’s give rest to the problems  which weigh is down ,  let’s lighten up , let’s forgive ourselves and let’s forgive others …….phew…..!


I was watching television the other day , and some scenes started to provoke me ……yeah….I was being easily provoked ….then I changed the channel…..and then I became light and happy……This is how it works , guys ….this is how it works !

I have stopped worrying about what I cannot control……let’s all….people , look forward to shift our energies to what we can create …..right ?

You know ….I am the boss of my team…..hahahahaha….my team often tells me that they work eight –nine hours a day…they also want to be a boss…..and work twelve hours a day…..!!!....hahahahha…now you tell me ..!

We actually forget that all things are difficult , before they become easy…..right ?


Whatever is going to happen , will happen …whether we worry or not ….so why not change our mindsets …..might change the situations……for better …. !

People often laugh at our troubles….and that’s a fact….it’s funny for them….you know….!it’s funny for them , as long as it’s happening to somebody else….and as soon as they encounter the same troubles….they put on a face where they think they are the only ones who’ve these troubles……now that’s funny !


Jyaaada hogaya na…..par ye zarooori tha….hum sab ek hai….par kya…hum sab ek dusre ke liye hai..?


Well, that’s a mindset…!

 

“ If you can build a muscle , you can build a mindset !”

-          Jay Shetty



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !