Weekend – an end !
Kaash …….weekend had many days…! Nai..?
Hope you had found your bonds for the weekend …….and I pray
that the bondings stick for a lifetime…!
The week just ended and this is Monday…! The blues , oranges
and all the colours…!
You’ve seen rainbows……looks so beautiful …..and once you are
close to it , woooooshhhh…..it disappears !
Me and my inappropriate humor …I tell you….! I know it can be tough to find motivation
when you’re craving some days off and suddenly you are staring at a uniform and
an unapologetic Monday …!
Weekend ….an end that we are all happy about …the first ray
of sunlight in the dark after a long night !.
‘ Main kuch karta hu….! ‘
War has stories…..right ? …..Guess…you too had stories this
week-end ….! Stories to tell , stories to
laugh , to brag about …..stories to get through the week and wait for another
vaaar of the weekend …!
We looked at our bond and our bondings ….hope this weekend ,
we shared the love that was missing during the week….A worthy moment of peace
and bliss !
Weekends are special ……you know….even if our schedules are
all over the place …. to , indulge in ourselves …!
You know….yesterday , I was a hero ….I rescued some whiskey
trapped in a bottle…..that’s war …my friends …that’s war ! hahahahaha
Today , it’s a Monday……hmmmm…. I swear it was a Sunday ,
like 10 minutes ago …hahahaha
You know ?....I think , we should thank the weekends….for
the long seeming days, the leisurely meals , the way it makes us forget about
work for sometime ….!...no ?
Ummm…Monday mornings……it doesn’t matter if we had an amazing
weekend ….the first thought that comes to our minds on a Monday is …..four more
days to go…..right ? hahahaha…and I am sure you are one of those people like me
….
Actually , it went too fast , man !.. I wasn’t even ready for it ! Damn !!
The reality that a weekend has end can be disturbing sometimes…..you
know !
I was looking at my colleagues in the office today ….and
guess what ?...Half of them were like – “ can you give me a one more day ?.. I’m
not quite ready to get back to work “!...hahahahaha
You know , why I wrote this today ?....Sometimes , we need
motivation to cope with the days ….OK …week….let’s do this !
That’s it …guys …hope you got the motivation for the week
ahead ….if not , still there’s a week ahead ..!
That’s a fact to cope with !.... ahem…!
“ No matter how we feel …Get up …Dress up ….Show up and
Never give up ! “
Comments
Post a Comment