FAST LANE….!

 

We were all supposed to pass the slow drivers…the slow ones…..Not join them !

Here goes ….!

The lane tread often….The Fast Lane…..and we all like it here ….don’t we ?


But being in the fast lane ..the highway , or life …comes with hazards…..yeah….we could jeopardize somebody if we move slowly on a fast lane…Keep on hitting our souls , keeping on tripping on our own mindsets and our own personalities…!

We have improvised a many , in our lifetimes…..and hey…we have done , what we could do best..!


I have always believed that I have everything under control….but no ! We actually do not have anything under our controls….We live our lives so fast , that it’s impossible to have everything under control !....right ?

It’s human nature…you know…..a feeling …a want …that we want to achieve..ummmm…wanting to achieve in the fast lane ..!  But in this fast paced world…it also becomes important to slow down sometimes…!

Am I contradicting…?......no , you bet !


The old days were good enough…..we could actually concentrate on our works…We were isolated from the fast lanes and gadgets……Then came competition and then came the fast lane…hahahaha..

When we’re engaged in what we love to do , it’s like driving in the fast lane ……Time flies by and more roads open up to us ….some routes we may not have even known , existed….!


I didn’t worry about leaving the fast lane ….It was just that I was consumed with all the competition and that it seemed like the right thing to do ! ….a pressure build up… Agree ?

We were young and we lived in the fast lane …Excited and daring…! Yeah….we were all like this….gradually the lane changed and we started focusing in on what we do best !...hai na ?

Being in the other lane does not mean that we are not progressing as fast as the guys on the fast lane ….we’ve been there ….done that !  you know …..Guess , we’ve found our niche…..


It’s like when we stay in our lanes , we learn to feel good about ourselves….and ….we no longer bring  as much as judgement and negativity into our relationships ….

Staying in my own lane also means minding my own business….that’s the other way to put it..though ..hahahaha.


We allow love and trust to consume this relation..and I guess….we eventually feel better around people and people will feel better about being with us !

I know we are sick and tired of being average !..and ..guess , sick of falling short of our potentials…!


We’ve come to the right place then !


We have to stop …..stop and look around friends….ummmm…once in a  while…Life moves pretty fast …right ?.....we could miss it ..!

Fast lane or slow lane ….I have to trust myself…I have to keep reminding myself where I am and wherever I am , I have to make it possible for me to be all there …myself !


“Nobody’s going to win all the time . On the highway of life you can’t always be in the fast lane “

-Haruki Murakami


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !