A New Year Aspiration !

 

Wishing you all a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year !!!....

I’ve been hearing this wish for years now , but thought to use it …We want ourselves to be Happy and Prosperous …right ?


Some habits die hard …so as to say…I know people who look forward to the New year for a new start on old habits …hahahahahaha….errrr…..count me in !

I’ve been wanting to publish a book….this has been an aspiration and a resolution I took couple of years back…..the manuscripts are ready …Now is the time to publish it …ummmm…I said this last year too…hope to fulfill it this year …….or maybe the next year ?...hahahahaha


There have been several lessons …lessons which were active and in-active ….

But I am not in a hurry …you know …..I try to take it as it comes…The competition is a must…. But I am of that age  where I don’t want to compete with anybody….I compete with me …. I’ve learnt to now , structure myself for success and be flexible enough for creativity and fun…

I am not going to stop writing …While posting these articles , I am self motivated  and self inspired !  Hope it lasts long …while it lasted !


Having said that , while writing this , I am making my regular annual good resolutions …..you know ……By the next week these resolutions are going to be like hell as usual…!...hahahahaha


Well , this article is not only about me ….it’s about us ….let’s look back on our careers , be proud of our works , and be proud that we tried everything !

Let’s not only make a statement …or what we wish for , in the coming year …Let’s take a firm decision and action to set a deadline ……let’s make a ‘goal “.


I think if we want to change anything , it should be today…that’s what I’ve learnt all these years making resolutions….it just doesn’t happen by a resolution …..you know….it happens by doing it today and not wait for tomorrow ….what say ?

Some struggling years taught me more discipline , and commitment. It taught me to work on my strengths and not on my weaknesses…!


Thibaut Meruisse once said in a happy quote :

“ Like many other people , you’ve decided to make a New Year’s resolutions because you know there are things you’re unhappy with in your life “


Yeah…most of us have an idea about areas where we’d like to improve ….let’s turn these into our goals..!

I am going to be generous today ….I am going to sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go , and whatever I do…


This is the new me ….I am trying to step out of my comfort zone ..I am going to make it happen !  Are you ?

I know people who often tell me that they’re mentally strong …but you know ?...They hate situations that allow them to put their mental strength to use …..


But sometimes the simplest solution out of conflict is accepting and doing it …instead of running away from it !

 

“ you don’t become what you want , you become what you believe “

-Oprah Winfrey – through media


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !