अट्टहास
I’ve been writing a lot of inspirational articles…The articles include anecdotes from my life on earth, the bad days …the best days…dealing in situations , where I am stuck and how I got to learn and get out of it in a positive way….
Today , I am writing , why I started to write …..why I include my inspiration’s name in my blog address
Thought to spill some humor today….just like that..!
A funny side up !
There are two types of couple ….you know……the anguished one and an vigorous one…..errrrrr……not that vigorous ….as you are thinking …😄😄😄
Anguished …..Peedit…….vigorous …..enthu…..
You know …when we have kids and they don’t listen to you ….the wife shouts at them the whole day and waits for daddy to come home…..aaane do ..papa ko…..tum dono ke khilaaf FIR likhvaungi…..😄😄😄
The tired daddy comes home and wifey starts jotting down the FIR….ye hua , vo hua …maante nahi …sunte nahi….the works ..!.
Then , suddenly ……… Suno….me thak gayi hu baccho se…Himalaya chale jaane ka mann karta hai…..the husband bewildered , looks around the house and then at the kids and says….yaaaar…me bhi chalunga…..!
The kids….become more excited ….wow……Planning a trip…hmmmmm..?....then the older kid retorts….hum bhi challenge …humne bhi Himalaya nahi dekha….😄😄😄😄
Ye hai vo peedit couple…..!
Ek hai enthu couple……mere shonaaa…..mere babbuuu….kya karrahe ho office me ?...
Shonaaa....has nothing to say…..mann me socha raha hai……ghar par neend nahi aaarahi thi , office me so raha hu……😄😄😄
The enthu couple has a lot of vigour …you know…..ummmmm… the initial first years ….that is ….always enthusiastic about every thing….let’s do this , let’s do that…….
Always planning a picnic…..get-togethers and discussing about babies…..hmmmmm…
Then babies come ……still enthu….you know….! The costliest clothes for the babies….the best kindergarten schools…..just waiting for the kids grow up and have fun…..!
Some years later …….
The enthu couple is now , the peedit couple….😄😄😄😄
Some time back , I was at the gym…..errrr…no …..just to watch those 100 mirrors at one place…you see....😄😄😄😄.
I met this gentleman , who was of the enthu couple category…..you know…..yo man , yo this , yo that ! types….
Aur , kaise ho, bhaiyya , I asked ..……. He answered – yo dude …great …..abhi abhi baap banaa hu…..biwi ne kaha , figure kharab hojayegi…..to gym karle……to aagaya……! Heiiiiii….?😏
Matlab ? I looked at the sky and thought , kya shristi ka vidhaan change hogaya hai ? aur bhagwaaan , aapne bataya bhi nahi…? 😄😄😄🤦
I mean….I thought I was the only anguished one around…..look…. now , I’ve got friends !
Now you know , what inspires me …..friends ….It’s happened to all of us …right ? Now , you wonder , how I got to be a motivational speaker !
Jitno ki bhi lagii padi hai , aaao ….hum sab milke taaapni kare ! 😄😄😄😄
Bonfire !
See you !
So nice
ReplyDelete