The Right Angle …..
The last article was on a perspective ….a right perspective
…that is ….let’s set this to an right angle now !
The world’s most basic shape …..the right angle !..
An easy one that is …a happy angle …….it took me some time
to figure it out and write this still ……..you
know ?
I am not that kind of……ummmm…… this trigonometric , algebric
, angelic guy ….hahahhahaha
But this is not about a geometric angle ….This is about us
….our angles ….our way of approaching and considering an issue or a problem !
Our happiness depends on our attitude …the attitude of our
minds …and viewing life from the perfect angle….or the right angle perhaps ?
There was a point in life , when my angles got bent ….the
perspectives were haywire and there were a lot of skirmishes….
I’ve been talking a lot about lessons learnt ….almost all my
articles have my lessons learnt …but then , what about them ?
Today , sure I know , that people are not disturbed by
things ….. they are disturbed of the view they take of them !
So …… is it an half empty glass……..or is it a half full
glass…?....your perspective ….your angle to the question !
Yes….you just need to look at things from another angle …..I
know ….you’ve heard this before …..you
must be wondering ….yeh …kya bol raha
hai…kitni baar bolega …..humko pata hai…..
Jee ha…hum sabko pata …..par jo pata hai ….kya hum kar
paarahe hai ….?…..that’s the question we’ve been asking ourselves ….right ?
I often tell my team to look up-to the stars…….that way , if
we fall down ….at least we’ll end up on the moon…..at least , we’ll get
something ……..That’s my perspective to look up , my right angle !
Let’s take a deep breath …people ….let’s think about it from
every angle …. Let’s not manipulate our angles… Life is all about thinking with
wisdom ….and trust me , you have to see all the things from every point ….every
angle ….the right angle !
While writing this
, I started to realize that the world
sees us from every angle……no matter where we go…..no matter where we hide ……
I’ve read somewhere that “ your angles don’t matter , if the posture of your heart isn’t right “
So , it becomes imperative for us to firstly start changing
the angles you look at the things !
Some friends have often wondered , how I could write …..This
is not what they know about me …. Well , this is how ….…if they didn’t knew I write
, there’d be no angle on me at all……! Right
?...hahahahaha
It is not always by plugging away at difficulties and
sticking to it that one overcomes it ….it is by working on the one next to it …
My goal here ….is to find an inspirational angle …no matter
what genre or what story …. It is to explore the burning questions we all have ……
In the end …..so much of what I wanted to do was how we look
at things ….and to really examine that , going from every possible angle !
Tally HO !!
Comments
Post a Comment