Happiness Guaranteed !
‘ There are so many reasons to be happy ‘
Past few days , I was
wondering how life is a crazy ride ….. where , happiness is a direction and not
a place !
Weddings , anniversaries , a promotion , new businesses ,
a successful govt. interview ….new enterprises ….phew……. yes….life is a crazy
ride …!
Actually , there are no guarantees ….you know …but one thing
is for sure , that you will get back what you give ..!
Let’s be meaningful today
, guys … Life is all about today ….Be happy today !
It’s so easy to write and say all this …..right ?....but we
also know that in the end , sweating the small stuff won’t matter !
In the past , I always liked the idea of giving up ……hmmmm…
I know what giving up feels like …..Then
I thought to see , what happened if I
didn’t ……..and …..trust me ….. !!...I found a reason to be happy …..success is
not guaranteed….but not giving up taught me that success is deserved !
That possibility ……that kept me going …..!
We’ve often felt low and beat down by life ………but a
guarantee is sure , when I say that we could think of a time or two when we
overcame odds and tasted success…..agree ?
I had been to a relative’s 25th Marriage
anniversary the last weekend…… ummmmm….a
25 years of bliss ….!
They were happy and
smiling….. until they saw us …..the crazy relatives ….hahahahaha……how they put
up with the crazy relatives , their quirky habits ….and still managed a hearty
laugh ……well……
But I guess , they were expecting those crazy attributes ….the happy look on our faces
…..and the shrieks and shouts ……when we met them …….complimented them……..
Any ways …..the secret of a happy marriage …………….. remains a
secret !!
Well , sanity and happiness are an impossible combination
…..no ?..hahahahahaha
But the most important thing is to enjoy that every moment
……… and it’s all that matters !
My family often used to tell me that I cannot dance ……. I , ……many a times stumbled …..you know …… then I
started my own steps …….now they love my stumbling dance …..hahahahahaha…. a
key to a happy life ……………ooooppppsss……happy dance !
Let’s get real here ….we’ve all had our fair share of bad
days …..Maybe , a heated argument with a
friend , a family member or maybe we just woke up on the wrong side of the bed
!
But what happens when a sad day takes us over ?.......
Hmmmm…… take a deep breath ….. and as Mark Twain said – “
The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up ! “
Let’s start
celebrating all the happy times – Past ,
present and future !. Today , I remember
baba Rannchodd Daas – “ AAALLL ISSS
WELLL “
Hahahahahaha
Happiness never decreases by being shared …..you know !
You know what ….. I’ve often experienced , that happiness
takes us by surprise – many a times …… It is not that we seize them , but that they seize us …… right ?
No one else will be able to make that happen !
It is actually what we think about ….. I have learned that the greater part of our miseries or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstances , but by our temperament ……our character lay out !
Happiness guaranteed …………..
Be happy for this moment …………. This moment is your life !
Comments
Post a Comment