Sticking Together … you may !

 

Last time I requested you to Stay Tuned !.... Thanks !

A week later , I see an imaginary remote control in our hands …….. not letting the channel of life change… sticking to what we do best …. A gratitude to ourselves !

Anyways ….mistakes are part of the process .  I don’t have to declare failure because I messed up my goals or just because I’m having trouble reaching them !


I now , have learnt to be an opportunist , and my mistakes are an opportunity to grow stronger and become better !

You know ….. I like sticking to my scripts ….  Vohi ….gheesa peeta ….. you might say !...  But I like that organic feeling … sticking to what I write best and working daily to get better at them … !


The fun stuff comes when you know that not sticking to our scripts … not staying with the same frequency ….  Gets you a lot of humor …. And with that  spontaneity , great moments can happen !

Hmmmmm…… not always though !


One thing I’ve learnt that , success and being successful can happen without walking over somebody !

Let’s not be ruthless….  Some things and some people have to be approached obliquely , at an angle ….. no ?


It’s hard , when you find out people out there want you to fail !...  a better option is to stick to those who believe in us !

I am one of those writers who can be really good in making sketches …. You know …. And well , sticking to them too…  But actually , I don’t like it so much ….. It sort of takes the fun out.. ! hahahaha

My only responsibility as a writer is to give you the time of your life in facts ….  Been there – done that  types …. You know ?   And sticking close to the facts helps me …

There are a lot of good times and lot of bad times …  Our job is to be prepared to it all. !  Just a matter of staying connected !


But having said that : we should stick to our convictions … and be ready to abandon the assumptions ….. not letting ourselves get driven off course …. In the process !

Like Helen Keller said :  “ We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough !”

Hmmmm….. Carry a big stick …. And you’ll go far …… hahahahaha


Actually , one thing I’ve noticed ….. probably … you may relate to it too…. No matter how old you get , when you go out into the world … it is best to hold hands and stick together …..


In a couple of years …. I will turn fifty ….. ok….. fifty is the new forty …. Fortunate enough …. And it is hard to stick around …. !  whoooooosssshhhhh….. !!

 Be calm …. Be calm …… and stick together !


Ok … all right ! …. Everyday is not going to be the best day of your life …. But let’s not worry about that now .

 

Just hold on guys ……   Better days are coming …..!

 

Tally Ho !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !