When you slow down !
This article is not a work of fiction !
Reset ……. We are going too fast !
I’ve seen …. and heard….. , that people really don’t know
what they are looking for in life …. Probably this is because they have led
their lives according to other people’s expectations !
Actually …. I did this too….
So , I stopped shouting …. “ What if ? ” ….and took the leap
of faith ! I stopped fighting with my
negative emotions …. Today , I observe them and ….ummmmm….. try to be friendly
with them…..you know ?
People are crowded around us all the time …We can either get
annoyed ….. or we can just get on with the fun !...... Actually the situations
do not trouble us … but the perspectives
in it !
Things I liked when I was young ! ….bike rides , all you can
eat – food , staying up all night and
the likes…
Things I enjoy now that I am older ….. slow music , rice
sometimes , spending time alone , exercise , looking at the kids grow up ……We
change without realizing it ……. The things we can see only when we slow down !
With no offence ……. Friends often count me off from a
Volleyball match.. That’s because I don’t play that… That doesn’t mean I lack a
sports talent…. I have played football and hockey at school, I have done
martial arts ….and I have excelled. Here
, it means that I am not the right match …… There’s a realization and with this
…. I am now more confident and I have stopped beating myself ! …….
Here , It’s not just
about how to slow down and be calm in a busy world ….It’s about being the most
balanced version of ourselves …It’s about finding purpose ….
“ Nature does not hurry , yet everything is accomplished “
-Lao Tzu
Let’s slow down and enjoy ourselves a little more …we just
cannot treat life as a race every time ..!
Running is now so common , that it really takes courage to
slow down… what say ?
It was raining the other evening , and looking out the window with a cup of
tea in hand ….I was watching the birds returning at dusk …watching the trees
bend and straighten in the wind ….the bird songs …the traffic ……. It was an
auto “ time please “ …… to enjoy these subtle moments ….
The race for money never subdues…. The fame …appreciation or
title never ends … Then one day …suddenly time runs out …… But honestly
….stopping in time to witness some miracles is inevitable !
There are so many things that require ‘ slowing down ‘ to observe …… The wonder on
the children’s faces , wife’s talks ,
dad’s jokes , mom’s touch , a friends naughty pinch ….. It has become very
common and indistinctive for us to miss all these ….
It’s time to take a pause from social media and work !
Years ago , an unknown referee whistled and we started
running…The race to get away was commenced…. Ummmmm……without a finishing line
..! Was it to get rest or tire
ourselves ?.. We age not by years …. But by stories…..!
Why am I so busy ?..... is it really the world or is it my
mind ?
Quote ….Unquote –
“ So , I close my eyes to old ends and open my heart to new beginnings “
Lovely
ReplyDelete