GEMINI…. π

 

Gemini – May 21st to June 21st


 I know , you guys have been reading  me religiously over these years  ….( if you've been reading me ) . Let’s get a flair on  who am I ?

I am a Gemini…that doesn’t mean that I am unto what is to be followed in the sun sign version of the story….hmmmm….Astrology ?.....no …!  I am skeptical !


My excuse to write this article…….maybe , just because I am a Gemini…

Being a Gemini …I represent a set of twins……..Twins……hmmmmm…I think the both of us needs help…right ? hahahahhaha


Somebody asked me once …. “ Can you Multi-task ?”....... The answer is yes…… I think , I am losing my mind and writing this article…both at the same time …! Hahahahha

The hahahaha is the one with the laugh….… I am hiding a thousand feelings behind this hahahaha..


I started to write this …a few weeks back.. then I wrote on SOPs….wonder why ?..... errrrr…I am a Gemini , so I change my mind every day…!


The Kids love me ……apparently , I make a super fun dad …..and am not afraid to be silly with the kids …..

I love and I fight ….rolled into one !....Hard to get…harder to forget !


People , have often complained that I don’t mix up ……most of the time that is ….Well….a Gemini can’t stand when people make things more difficult than they actually need to be !...Maybe that’s why I prefer to be alone most of the times !....  I am trying …. I am trying ….!


I love to do research…. I am fueled by knowledge !....Unsettled many times ….

The other day , I was doing a research on Geminis….and suddenly found myself ruled by Mercury…The planet of communication….Isn’t that great news !!.... I am ruled by Mercury and don’t know a crap about it!


π   Now I know this sign !..  Another research study reveals that Gemini’s are the Nations’ most successful people … No wonder …..most of the birthdays are in May and before the 21st June… Maybe these are parents hoping to set their offspring up for a lifetime achievement look ,  to have Geminis.

That’s a thought !   Glad I am a natural !


I try a lot….you know ?... but there’s a day , when I finally get tired of trying …. It could happen to anybody …. But me …..I will just leave , no fight …no argument ….and sometimes no good byes….just leave …….trying times !


I have a hard time to get amused …..I often have a blank face and not laugh at all jokes…..People laugh at all kind of jokes sometimes ……what they think …as a joke …..my jokes are sarcastic , and ironic…. To pick them up …ummmmm… you need to be quick as me now….! Hahahahaha


All these years …being a Gemini comes with a lot of advantages and disadvantages….  But having said that …I’m a simple person with a complicated mind ….sometimes …my brain works with me …sometimes it works against me ….howzthat…?

But these traits have helped me a lot …..We Geminians think about every single scenario possible ….before it even takes place ..!


I am a sensitive guy….and let me tell you …I cry only in front of people I trust…!

Every body loves their signs …. Everybody has their “ IN” thing…. This is mine …. This might go on and on ..for all you know !


One thing …straight !.....

 

It doesn’t matter which car you drive or how broke you are !... I will still roll with you !


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !