Our Lost SOPs…..
I missed me ….
It’s been a while I wrote something … No…no…no… I am not
losing my touch….It’s just that some operating procedures of the brain were
focused onto something else..!
But apart from our Official SOPs ….how often do we follow
our personal operating procedures….
Our ‘ Standard Operating Procedures ‘…….. Lost in time !
I am writing this , just by chance and not by intention…!
Putting the pieces together and making sense out of them is
what I love ……The process is exhilarating !
I’ve been into lot of travel for some time , since my last
article……I got to watch a lot of people…of them, many looked lost !
While getting lost is not a waste of time ….losing our
values , our set form , our customs ….. is a lot of time wasted …The Blueprints
are lost…. The adventure had begun many years ago….A journey to find them is
still not over..!
Big Talks …! Badi Badi Baatein ! par kaam ki baatein…!
Our social policies and procedures equals to our office
ones……We love creating them which we have absolutely no idea about !
I have often wondered , how we put our hearts and souls into
this…. And gradually how we lose our minds in the process…..no ?
We all have our dreams …..no?…..and sometimes on the way to
a dream , we get lost …. And …ummmm…find a better one !
Mine had also got lost somewhere…once …..no….no… I didn’t lose
it …..actually , it got scared and ran away..hahahaha…
Come to think of it…..my articles are full of
synonyms…..these are words I use when you know you can’t spell the other one …!
Hahahahahaha !!
You know …? Somebody
lied to me …..yes……and I think ….somebody lied to you too…!
It’s true that we behave differently when people are
watching you….We chew with our mouth closed and mind our table manners ,
because people are watching …….what …..at home …..shouldn’t we do that there
…..or maybe the opposite ?....
I don’t think that the standard operating procedures work
here !
Sometimes , we make our SOPs more complicated than we need
to ….
To work out our SOPs , we need a lot of courage …. Let me
tell you ….and we all have that courage ….but it’s just a little digging to be
done … to find one ! right ?
Ummmm…bad things happen to everyone …but when they do , you
can’t just fall apart and die ….! You have to fight back !.. if you keep doing
that ….you win !
The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is
mere determination …..We can act to change and control our life ….The process
towards it is our reward !
Hmmmm….the process never ends until we die ..The choices are
our own responsibilities….
After all these policies and procedures which have
controlled us,……I’ve learned that happiness is an inside job. I’ve become a
different and better person….still not perfect , but I am trying to make ends
meet…hahahaha…..
To sum up , it is not the after maths we love ….it is the way
we do it ….which makes it more exciting and thrilling !
“ We enjoy the process far more than the proceeds “
-Warren Buffet.
Comments
Post a Comment