A Will to Survive ….!
Well , that was me , last time we met …!
Back to doing what I do best ….ummmm….ok…..haha ?! ..just a
man , and his will to survive !
I keep on doing this..writing ….not losing the grip…ummm…on
the dreams of the past..!
Ok…It is merely not to survive….you know ….but to thrive ..
and to do so with some passion , compassion , some humor …and yes….a little of
some style …!
Life is not to simply exist.. or to survive …but to move
ahead ..to go up , to achieve … to conquer ! I am Maharana Pratap !....errrrr…Ok….that’s
a bad one …..my bad! hahahahaha.
Jokes apart !! yes…it
takes a positive thought to survive…and thrive ..!
Adapting to the situations and dedicating to the present
moment ….is what I mean to survive….a surrender without giving in…you know !
I always wonder …how I write to inspire ....how I write to
motivate ….the big words…the astounding
sentences ….the unbelievable me ……! And then after all these rubbing of
the mind ….life says to me ….”buddy ….your bad !”
Dear Life ,
Let me tell you …This is not the will to survive …but the
will to prevail !
I look at my scars and see something else…..
For all we know ….our scars show pain and suffering ..!. But
if it is there , they also show the will to survive …..right ?
We’ve already gone through hell…. I have…. So , now I give
my best shots ….It is not only survival now … it is winning !
Ummmmm…….I’ll survive …..somehow …. I always do !
I know some people ….who are still struggling …. Well…
guys…. Let me tell you .. You will survive this too!!
When I started to write …. Never thought ….I’ll survive this
far….but now …come to think of it ….I’ve survived a lot back then..….…and I
will survive whatever is coming ….
I am not the biggest …. And I am not the brightest ….nor I
am the best .,…But I am quick to adapt ….hang on …. I’ll survive ….!
I know …. It gets a lot boring …when you get the same word
back to back ….. Then you start hating the word ……you stop reading ….you look
for other options….but , after reading this article ….. I’m sure you’ll survive
…! Hahahahaha
“ It’s about doing whatever it takes , and those with the
biggest heart will win .”
-Bear Grylls
And…by the way …..Survival depends on what you do…not what you
think !
A friend , met me lately ……remorse and forlorn … He told me
that he was not good at anything ….Well , the discussion ended with him
understanding that survival is a talent … and that he had aplenty…!
I balance my survival skills with my wife…..She’s also got
some great survival skills …she is street smart
and a fighter herself…!
To hell with sugar and spice ……she’s got the determination ,
courage , sacrifice , talent and guts …..
Hmmmmmm……..in the end ….what
matters is …… I survived ….hahahahahaha !
To end …
Fear is always there ….you know ….but there’s more ….the
survival instinct…..and all we have to do is just manage it !
Hope to survive ….to tell another tale !
Comments
Post a Comment