Bacche Bade !
A hindi title for an english write …..yeah…that’s how I am
going to connect …!
My friends often post AVs on having fun…..Everybody has different meanings to have fun ….you know….Mature set of friends , colleagues , blood lines…them all. !
Having fun is not violation….nor a fault….
It doesn’t show us immature …..It’s just that we know how to have fun....Guess , there’s plenty of time to play dead !
A friend settled elsewhere , posts his fun loving
side…..friends settled here , post theirs… that way both have fun…..and the joy
of being together deepens…!
This bond is not of blood !...but it is of respect and
joy in each other’s life !
I’m close to 50 today…..close….ok?.....and I see no good
reason to act my age ….I don’t mind being this old, ‘cause it doesn’t matter !
Meanwhile …I love Victor Hugo quotes….here goes one : “
Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age “
I’ve never stopped learning ….you know …..I read and read
and read …..apparently , it has made me a lot more indoor person
…...ummmm…that’s when I am off working….!..My boring way to have fun ….hmmmm..!
It is our minds , our talents , our creativity …we bring to
our lives and the lives of the people we love….
It is a state of mind ..a matter of the will , quality in
imagination…no ?
I still act stupid sometimes ……hmmmm…my wife often bursts out
to me - ‘ grow up ‘…..she says….
Well , let me explain here that if you haven’t grown up by
age 50 , you don’t have to !...hahahahaha
Something’s wrong with me ….I’m repeating 50
….anyways…..have you ever used a glow stick ?...it cracks a bit while getting
lighted up….This age , sometimes my entire body cracks like a glow stick
whenever I move ….yet it refuses to actually glow…..how, very disappointing .!...hahahahahaa
I was in the midst of writing , when a friend suddenly
called …actually she was calling her mother and dialed the friends’ list
instead…and before we knew there were other friends joining the conversation….and
it was like……all hell loose…you know….all excited and blabbering …!
Never mind the “ close to 50” now ! hahahahahaha….
Guess , we are never too old to become younger !
Navigating adult hood is a task now ……One thing I’ve learnt
here , is to remain youthful. That way , the older you get , the younger you
feel…..right ?
Time flies ….. as time goes on …. there are memories , more
than we think of ….reminiscing the past has the blood in our bodies shoot up
and we go insane !...... It’s the joy !
A friend was speaking to me the other day , that he wanted
to go back and be the kid he was …...errrr…….funny , isn’t it ?...
When you are young , you want to be old ….and then later you
wish you could go back to being a kid ….!..hmmmmm...
The one thing we’ve got to know now …….to end ….
Keep Calm and Be Forever Young !......
YOOOHOOOO !!
Comments
Post a Comment