“ Dekhte Hai “
Long time …No ?
The activities down the weeks were exhausting. Never
forgetting , how confused the weather was , too.
Looking up the sky, I saw it puzzled and disoriented. As
if asking – ‘should I rain or should it be the winds….only ?’ hmmmmm…
Well, as mortals …all we could muster is “ bring it on ! “ ……jo hoga dekha jayega ….!
Mind Set : Whatever happens , happens …! OK !
We can’t control everything …..but eventually all things
fall into place ……until then …..let’s laugh at the confusion ….look up at the
sky and live the moment !
Lately , a friend posted this - “ Be the reason someone smiles today ….or the
reason they drink….whatever works ! “……. Hmmmm….. I think , I am going to drink
today….that way … I’ll smile too…hahahahaha
My wife’s watching me write this …..I have this feeling ,
there are going to be two glasses now …….ummmmmm….never mind !
We are in adulthood…kids are grown up….dreams pursued , fast
and furious…..some accomplished ….some to reach ….Sometimes as parents , we feel
winners …. Sometimes we are still running to reach a goal , set by us ….but
accomplished by our off springs..!
Adulthood , is like looking
both ways before crossing the street , and suddenly you get hit by a
plane..!hahahahha. -quote-
I want to infuse my life with action….Let’s not wait for it
to happen …let’s make it happen , friends !
We all need to …right ?
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes ….let
reality be reality …let things flow naturally…..no?
The struggle is …we’ve got to make tough decisions , sometimes unpopular decisions too…if it’s
right…and willing to accept mistakes….also !
There’s no pressure guys….just enjoy the process…be
miserable or motivate yourself …we have one life to live ……it’s our choice …
There are people out there …who hate me and who say I’m vain
and whatever…But actually , it’s all part of my success…you know …We are all
made to be the best !
But I love to write ….having said that , I’m being myself
…I’m doing what I love…and guess , that’s all that matters !
Hmmmm…..life happens ….and I write about it whenever I can !
Hey…!...actually , it’s a journey of discovery…it’s a
process of transformation ….there are moments of happiness and moments of
despair…! Right ?
I’ve often heard people say…..errr……me too…..” kya zindagi
hai “…….but then I realized that life doesn’t happen to me…. I happen to life
….a reason ….you know ?
I read a quote while in research of this article….. “
Everything happens for a reason “….
Ummmm…..it would be really nice to know that reason…….hahahahahahaha…….guess
, it might be physics !
We all know ….someday , everything will make perfect sense….
So , for now ….let’s laugh at the confusion , the
bemusements….. and keep reminding ourselves that everything happens for a
reason….!
Tally Ho !
Comments
Post a Comment