Recycled Teenagers !
After all those “
Bade Bacche “ gyan ……I am back !
Looking for an inspiration to write this article , I came
across people…..errrr….my younger colleagues in office ……most of them between 21 to 30……running around in circles ….wondering
what hit them , at this age …! Hahahahahaha
Coming up to my age ….looking at them …they are either my
best friends or the devil’s designate……….
honest here ! hmmmmm
Thought , then let me be one !....Now …..now ……we are not so
old…..are we …?.....We are “recycled teenagers “
We are the ‘senior adult group’…..but I don’t like the way
they call me a senior ……..you know ?.....ummmmm….I don’t certainly act my age
….that is …!
That’s who we are …..!
The difference is that we’ve had so many more experiences than we did
when we were teenagers , the first time around…..We have this …ummmmm.. the
first-hand knowledge of so many things that allow us to enjoy the second phase
so much more …!
What to wear ? Why ,
whatever I want ! No fashion dictates any longer ……no peer pressure ……right ?
I don’t need to ask for the car now ..……hey…it’s mine ….…and
it takes me where I want to …that’s the job of the car…! Hahahahaha
At the mall…..I often meet my soul-mates, my counterparts..…..Ok……..aimlessly
looking at the ceiling , while their wives and children do all the shoppings…….
Shopping….hmmmmm……ripped jeans -----come on now …..paying a lot for torn
clothes ….!...hahahahahaha
I’ve seen my son giggle , whenever I count with my
fingers……he exclaims right back ….. “ why don’t you do it in your mind ?”
……. “ Well , I tried …… but you always
get on my nerves..”..hahahahaha…….hmmmmm…..never mind that !
I remember , when my friends and me …..used to bunk and go
watch movies……all we feared were our grades…you know …..?....today , most of
them are looking for true loves and dealing with heartbreaks….
With no offence , sometimes , the movies we watch has ‘A’
ratings…..A for Adults …..Come to think of it , the language used in these
films are often gross and abusive ………used by { you know whom }
today……guess…they should change the ratings to ‘T’………hahahahahaha.
Yes….we are recycled teenagers …and we are still looking at
our grades..!
This is my own article …….but edited by my closest
acquaintances……. The difference here is , there is no “ own article” of the
GenX , only cut-throat editings…..! How depressing !
We are often frustrated these days …… but there’s a lot of
energy left , lot of…...ummmm….positive , effective , unstoppable determination ……We’ve done it before and we
can do it now !
We’ve been to the 1970s , the 80s, the 90s through
2023…… we’ve made it guys …..but I can’t
wait to see if our kids , if put through the 1980s to the 90s can make it or
not ……!
There’s a lot of nuts to crack there ……..! hahahahaha
Looking at our parents , we couldn’t wait to grow up….right
?.....today , we just want to go back to that life …..Wonder , what the hell
were we thinking then ?........
It’s rough being a teenager in this day and age …..!
Glad , I am recycled !
Nice 👍
ReplyDelete