Abba Dabba Jabba

 

The very famous three words in this world, since inception ,…..when you don’t understand a single thing…..and your mind says…” Abba Dabba Jabba “…

This is like ….you study the whole year …. Get only 2 hours sleep….you literally die studying …..and then……at the exam…… it’s abba dabba jabba….hahahahahaha….how many of you agree ?


I was thinking of an inspirational article to write …( how boring )…....and couldn’t decide what ! ..Somebody asked me …what I was going to write this weekend …and as natural it was ….I replied …..abba dabba jabba..!

Here goes nothing !


I am usually the odd one out ….you know ?....the black sheep……. In a line , I am the one who is always out….people look at me and wonder the uncommon characteristics I hold…..It’s like God made me and said “ TAAA DAAA ! “…..hahahahaha

I definitely understand not fitting in…..and I think everybody has their own version of feeling out of place…ahhhhh…..It’s OK to be in that awkward phase…..! Black sheep….white sheep…whatever!

Well….I know a few white sheeps’…..they aren’t as white as they appear….


I know a few people , who alternatively tell me that they sometimes don’t understand what I write …..or what I mean to say….It’s all about figuring it out……your way……and if you can’t ……then there’s always a code …..a thought to the self…..take a deep breath …..and whisper….” Abba dabba jabba….!

Hahahahaha.


The title is right actually …..At least for me ….you know ?.....The tipsy topsy situations , I’ve been through…..

Situations which had no meaning …..situations which went as a bouncer………even wondering what hit me …!..all I could do was muster courage and pant loudly……oooohhhhh……was that just …abba dabba jabba…?

Please agree …if this works for you as well….!


Hey….have you been in a situation , where two people are taking a picture of you …..and you don’t know which camera to look at ?..........Well…..say cheeeeese……..and they’ll understand !.....

And I know what you are thinking now…..! hahahahaha

After this is over ……and when we speak …..I’m sure we’ll address each other with ……you know what..!


But trust me , some unusual encounters are worth saving …..right ?.....We can always relate and check the saved ones later…..that’s  relatively motivating …..( now I am starting to motivate – how boring )

 

People judge others with actions , appearances , speech….there’s always a fear in us that others will judge in a negative way……….hmmmmmmm….guess , no one wants to be perceived as unintelligent or incompetent.


Having said that , we have learnt to navigate and overcome these judgments, these passes………and for the rest of it all…..

there’s always Abba Dabba Jabba…..around


“ Yaani ke Tere Abba ne mujhe bewakoof banaya aur ye dabba mujhe thama diya hai..? “

-Johny Lever


Laugh out loud ….while it lasts ….

Hahahahahahaha.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !