NOW !

 

A bit delayed to post. Was recovering from a shoulder injury for the past 15 days …..errrr…maybe more……lost track  I think..

Here I come again ..

Festivities never ends …… and ….….the bigger ones are just waiting round the corner…..!

We’ve always tried to make these festivities look better…by thoughts and by actions ….


What about us …are we better ?....The theme here  is “ Current “……Living in the moment !...

But many of us have been carrying that heavy luggage… the luggage called Past !

As mortals , we are known to cling onto our pasts ….I agree to relive good memories of the past…but disagree on the worse ones….

When your past calls ….don’t answer….because it has nothing new to say !


So , lets live it out in the present …..if you ask me what I came to do in this world ?...... I would say , I am here to live out loud …!

I may  not be so vocal , as many of us are ……but I do speak up sometimes ……with here and there actions …! We all need to know that we live …..right ?


Sometime back..…a friend called me up…..just like that….the conversation lasted upto  30 minutes….we just talked nonsense…..you know …….at the end , when we switched off…..we were both happy…!

In this world , where only messages and weird emoji’s exist ….the voice on the phone reminds us that real connections still exist ….!

When connections are real , they simply never die …and I am not talking about the digital one…..this one is human …..guys …!


Nothing is perfect …and will never be …! We just have to make it work !

It’s all about playing it right !  Each moment is all we need , not more …


You know ….as parents ,  we are very protective about our kids……we’ve eaten a lot of dirt in our lifetimes….now , as parents – it’s time to chill out ….let our kids eat dirt…..and they’re just going to be fine !

These days , when I chill out …..I know I’ve not got it overnight ….you have to work at it…..It’s been a daily struggle ….!


Mind the track change here !

There’s a lot to be said ……..but we know , action speaks louder than the words…


I have this habit of not speaking up ….that’s when I can….and when I want … Errrrr……man of few words ……precisely …..but sometimes it can be used against me ……But then , it is not a bad habit ……It is an unknown intention ….!

Day I learnt that – it’s better to live less out of habit and more out of intent ..!


I think , we should not be judged by the height we have risen …..but from the depth we have climbed !

My wife was aghast , when she saw  me  ‘gyming’  with my shoulder straps on…..! hahahahahahha


The expected , came out – That I’ll injure myself more – this way …..

I was not sure , how my body could handle this ……but then I refused to have a bad day and… thought to stir things up a bit ….!  Hahahahahaha

Stir things up ----- I  did…… now . I am wearing two straps ….hahahahahaha……


“ Great is the power of habit. It teaches us to bear fatigue and to despise wounds and pain “

-Marcus T Cicero



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !