Stories to tell…!

 

Stories are to be told…….to be told , to be listened to , and to take home happy endings…..

Stories have to be told or they die ….and when they die….the purpose is beaten !

We all wear these stories from time to time ….every person does…for it reminds us who we are and why we are here ..!


I’ve been writing a lot ….it doesn’t matter ….who thinks what ….you know ……but all my articles are a produce of our stories….stories we lived , stories we fought for …..stories we were loved for !

We are all story tellers….our ancestors told us , we tell our down–the-lines  and they would , with theirs…


The network leads to a stronger connection !... Living is very important …..and to live …….we tell ourselves , stories ….right ?

The best part of us is that our narratives are built within us ….it’s built in the human plan….


I’ve heard people sleepwalking …..trust me,   I wouldn’t want to do that….the very reason I started to write is so that I might not sleepwalk my entire life …..!

Our age …..we’ve started to grow grey hair……glad ….we have less black and white and more grey stories to hear and tell…..hahahahaha


Why I started to write ?..... I think that , there’s no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you…

If I have something to tell….it better be big !


It’s not about flowing …..you know ? it’s about that ….ummmmmm…kind of trickle and glint …..that crosses our paths….that connect …all over the bare facts !

Having said that ….people tend to forget facts…..all they remember are stories ….!


Stories are made by heroes…..and heroes do not wear capes….. or do they ?

Was thinking of posting this , later……but incidentally…we are witnessing  one of the greatest matches in history , …….you know what …..and after this event….there’s going to be a lot of stories to tell….from both the teams playing , stories told by the spectators world wide , stories told by the personnel involved in securities  , stories from one and all !

These would be told for generations to come ….! Phewwwww……!


Well, whatever has happened today , the narratives are going to change , stories are going to be re-told….again and again…!


Keeping it short and simple here….

 

Let’s see how far we go ….with our stories …of life …of our achievements, stories of our loses and wins……and how far the next generation will  uphold all  these ….


Stories are just waiting to be told ….!

 

Till we meet again…..with other stories….!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !