Unfurling our values
It’s been a long time since I posted my last article……Come
to think of it , I’ve not lost my touch …It’s just that I’ve been touching
quite a few topics here and there…which does not fit in here…!
Phewww………long time ….!
These many days , I’ve seen the human race enforcing their
values…here and across….We are glad we did not lose it nor it shows that we
intend to do so !
I don’t want to make it boring ….you know …?...These many
days , all we did was wish for this , wish for that ….Went to God , spoke to
Him…and made Him understand …..what our lives were all about ! hmmmm….!
God will definitely
understand …..that ……” hum sab ki lagi padi hai …!”
Hmmmm….the above caption informs us very subtly, that we are bloody hell , a busy lot….!
We are so busy making a living , that we forget to make a
life !....right ?
Apparently , we are so busy working for the world………. and
the world is busy trying to unplug our values and systems out….
Few days back , I was listening to the song “ MACARENA “…..and
the song just kicked me in….The beats were so dancy …that my spirits were
lifted up high….and then I thought ‘what the hell..!...why are we fighting …why
are we so busy….what are we doing …..hmmmmm ?……
Values are like fingerprints…We all have a different set of
values…unique ones….when your values are clear to you…making decisions becomes
easier…..heeeeeeyyyyy MACARENA…..AY…!
You just smiled ……..didn’t you ?
Ummmm….I am a very bad dancer….pathetic is the word…..but
when I do , it’s close to Macarena…hahahahaa
“ Trust me , You can dance “
-Whiskey
hahahahahaha
You know what….our minds are full of assumptions ,
conclusions and beliefs.. It has no incisiveness…..It is full of apprehensions
and just a few hunches…!
We look at work and see that everybody else seems to be
doing it one way…or the same way… But having said …there might be also an
opportunity the other way..!
Guess, by saying this ….I know that it will never be
perfect..! We just have to make it work !
I like to take chances…..Be crazy…… at my age , I’ve been
the oldest and looking at others , I feel that I’m the youngest !...right ?
The nights are lovely …this time of the month…a little
chilly ….a nip in the air….the excitement of the winter…it recharges your
happiness and energy meters….you know ?
It’s time to go out and get busy… I think , action breeds
confidence and courage ..!
I’ve stopped looking back….. Trying to look forward and
check where the road leads to. No use crying over spilt milk…. Meanwhile , I’m
looking for the next cow !
Worrying …takes away all our important
things…values…time…energy and a lot more….so when you begin to worry , get busy
, go find something to do …!.... The busy , have no time for tears !
I like to write ….I like to be creative ..that’s my
motivation…. I’ve even tried to change my style a few times…you know ?....but
when I see the value flag fluttering…..I just come back to be my old self..!
Hmmmmm……at my age….or at our age….we are kind of in a
sabbatical mode… we are too busy to think of our own needs….It’s all about
them…….sigh!
Well….!
“ I’m happy to be busy. I’m happy to have a wonderful family
– YOU “
Comments
Post a Comment