EJECTED !

 

That strength and energies which came out was enough to charge up my batteries and I lived again to tell a tale ! 

How I ended my last article ….. But a month later after that ‘Scare ‘….. ,  I am yet to come to terms with myself …..or rather with the active cells in my body..!


Beginning this week, I had a rendezvous with my doctor…… a long one …..he took up my entire day and all he had to say that my EF percentage was only 35 % ?   - Errrrrrr.....No offence sir..! Lv you....!


EF : Ejection Fraction - Ejection fraction is measured as a percentage of the total amount of blood in your heart that is pumped out with each heartbeat. A normal ejection fraction is 50 percent or higher. An ejection fraction below 40 percent means your heart isn’t pumping enough blood and may be failing.

-         -   From the Medical Handbook.

What do EF numbers mean ?

55 to 70 % - Normal Heart function

40 to 55 % - Below Normal heart function. Can indicate previous heart damage from heart attack or cardiomyopathy.

Higher than 75 % - Can indicate a heart condition like hypertrophic cardiomyopathy , a common cause of sudden cardiac arrest

Less than 40 % - May confirm the diagnosis of heart failure .

-          - From the Medical Handbook


Now the question is – I had my heart open to all of them around me ….they did an angioplasty on me and still my EF % is 35..?......... Can someone possibly shift the ‘ Stent ‘ from the heart to my mouth now ?....hahahahahahhaha


Now, having said that , I’ve started to make myself more “looking forward “ to guy , who eats his medicines , does mild workouts, have stopped smoking and eats well…!

Meri Fatt gayi hai ……… hahahahahahahaa


It doesn’t matter how tired I am …I will always be happy .. As soon as you are with friends and family , you get that adrenaline rush….. The energy gives you energy……

This is all about that adrenaline…… Actually , it covers the pain , you know !


I want to know what exercises should be done post Angio…… You can comment on the comment boxes and I’ll take it up from there …!


You might think , why not the research or the internet ?........Yes – I can ….you know ?....But reading your comments and acting on it , would make it more healthier and a disciplined approach with a sense of following you and your guidance………might as well work for me !


At the end of the day , you cannot control what happens to you , but yes…  you can definitely control your attitude towards what is happening to you …..!


I would like to keep my episode here , very short……….

 Writing this much , has already charged me up !.........


A quote I’d like to share again :  “ Hitting rock bottom doesn’t mean , you have to stay there ! “


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !