A content living !

 

All those stories on me…..bored…..right ?

After all those mixed responses………I wonder if it works if I carry it forward…ummmmm……guess…..it would not then !


Coming back to living a normal life , people are still suspicious….some look at me as a ‘Wonder’, how I managed to get living after all those  ‘ implementations ‘ on my body.

Ummmmm……nice try heart !......  I am still here !!


My wife was watching news the other day and suddenly she looked at me and said , “ maximum people die during an heart attack “ !....... I did not respond…because I couldn’t…. all I could muster was   

“ hmmmmmmm “

I was not happy……I was not sad……for , I’ve lost a few acquaintances in ‘ heart attacks ‘ before  and here I am living to tell a live tale…!

Guess , she may be considered a proud wife of an Heart attack survivor……no ?


It is one of the most crucial conditions that could happen in our lives ….The person who suffers through this condition feels lowest at confidence and becomes vulnerable…..


Hence , today , my wife and kids and all those whom I may know , brings in significant words …….words that are calculated and not hurtful in any manner…!

Words , to help in morale-boosting , some joy and that feeling that someone is there for you …..!


Actually , I didn’t like the idea of leaving unfinished business behind….I wanted definite answers…I wanted to turn the page…..and I am still turning the pages ….!


When I joined office after that little  ‘self sting operation ‘ , a colleague met me and  asked me about my health….. what he said overwhelmed me and thought to share it with you  “ your desk , your team , and the entire office missed your morning greetings and smile ……we couldn’t wait to hang out with you….take care of your heart and better be in office daily…” hahahahahahahaa………well…….yes man !


The funny thing after all this ………you know what ?...... I’ve never felt better before. I look good today….lost a lot of unwanted kilos and even got a compliment from a relative that I look fit and good to go !

Yeah…..funny things !


Now , now …….. I am not being over dramatic…!


I am just learning to become strong…… actually , you don’t know who you are inspiring ………you know ?


Hope to master some influencing skills one day …….This one minute read may have ignited a few moments of contentment , a few moments of kinship and a community of interest…


Well , much said then ……… until next time !


Comments

  1. Wishing you a healthy and happy life ahead. Thanks for sharing your story. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !