Good days !

 

This is what I don’t like…the long distance waits…….to write something and to tell you about it !

Nobody’s waiting for me !   I know that….……..but then that’s what I do….still go ahead and pluck minds….!


After all the hooobalooo…….over something , time to bring in a new tale..!

After all this , I could have done Stand-UP for all I know …….but never mind !


I’ve been writing for long now….it’s going good …….I mean ….so far …so good..!

But somehow , am not happy from inside ….! Ummmmmmm….again ,  never mind !


From childhood to College , all my parents told me …was to study well…. I did too….par…kya hua….aaaj main aise-vaise articles likh raha hu…..kya fayda hua……hahahahahaha


IPL is here….( Idhar Pramod ki Lag-gai )..hahahhahaaha……no….no….the real one …the cricket one ….After watching some matches , I looked at myself and asked …..why did my parents do this to me ….man ?.....I should have been in the IPL , running all around the ground for some franchise……but no….my parents did not bother and all they did was to make me study……..and here I am , writing some aise –vaise articles……huuuuuuutttttt!


But , I am glad that I started to write …and I am writing for some time now…… but now I am happy…!hahahaha

But this was not my first dream ….you know ……? When in school , I used to fill up the Slam Book…..” What do you want to become ?”......An Astronaut , a police man , and all those sorts ……in my class, some boys used to fill up “ I want to become an Air hostess “……………what ??


Many years later , I met a friend and we were discussing old school days ….the topic reached the Slam Book event and I asked him what he had written then……Actually today , he is an CA…..I asked him , what he had written in the Slam Book and he said, he wanted to become a CA………..hahahahahaha

Thought to never meet him again !....hmmmmmm….


You know , being an optimist , life has a funny way of looking after you …..I have simian lines running on my hands …….that means – two lifelines …! Now you tell me about it and why I managed to survive , like I did ! hahahahahaha……  Well , for only 3 % of Caucasians have it…and I am outside of it…..A rare marking !

This is what research does to you …….you make a scarecrow out of yourself……hahahahahaha….


It’s more fun when you’re not the only one having it !....You look at other people , who look like scarecrows themselves….and then you say to yourself …..No man goes before his time……errrrr…..unless your boss leaves early…! Hahahahaha

I’ve always been taught…..” Seize the day …..seize the day……!”……  then I was taught ……” now let it go “… Wonder what happened to all the teachings…!


I write this today……when I heard my doctor say , “ you have a slight ‘tear’ in the heart….It doesn’t matter much…seriously…


“ Enjoy today . It is one of the good old days , you will miss in the future “


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !