The 50th..Guy!
Somebody told me to just take it easy with everything……and
stop telling what’s going on in my life !
But I had to do this …..! because this is not only working for me …..it
is for all of us who feels the same thing and nobody to talk to !
Entering the threshold of 50 years , I have to take it easy
now....Starting 50 , I don’t feel a thing.. People who’ve crossed 50 or just
reached there and reading this today, would understand the
importance……..ummmmm….or not so important !
At 50 ……I’m still hot …..have you seen a Flash Gun
?.....yeah….that hot…..in flashes ! hahahahahaha
This is that age, when you feel that even an half an hour
movie needs an interval……well……some age….
While some might disagree with me…..for age is just a
number……why don’t you ask your muscles and bones then ?......do they feel 25 ?
Mocking myself , I guess I have to live another 50 years
…..to get that 2nd Heart attack now ?hahahaha.
I was so excited when I turned 5 ….you know
?.....errrrrr……some memory……today , turning 50 , I don’t remember a darn thing
of yesterday….!......A glitch perhaps ….!
I heard somewhere , that life begins at 50…but having said
that , everything else starts to wear out …fall out or just spread out …..no ?
Cheers to 50 Years !
I am almost grown up !
hahahahaha….!
Now , as I am growing up ……don’t be surprised if I suddenly
do a desperate attempt to appear sexy , youthful and important .
You know what ?.......I was always and often told in my
youth days …….you’ll see when you turn fifty……hmmmmmm…..apparently , I have
turned fifty and well……..I haven’t seen a thing !...hahahahaha.
Growing up , I discovered some truly amazing points to size
up and express the positive aspects of advancing years ….
People still call me young , for my age…..I have a colleague
who just turned 51….and he looks like he is going to retire next month. Most
people don’t grow up.....They just age ….Trust me , the benefits I have , this age
are wonderous ……..I automatically find a parking space ….People don’t brawl
with me…..I find a lot of space to walk….( people just give way )……phewwwww……..
Looking at my face , you wouldn’t tell if I have aged this
much so far….I just want to be loyal to my face I’ve made !
There are a lot of crevices in life here and there ….you
know ? Things just fall in and you can’t
reach them to pull them back out !..I have an option here ….Either I sit next
to them and weep it out ….or get up and move forward..!
I really need to stop worrying about who’s not here and
start worrying about who is !
The thing about old friends is not that they love you …but
that they know you ! They look at you and don’t really think that you look
older or faded away. It’s because they’ve grown old along with you….so they’re
used to the look….
And then one of them is gone…and you’ve lost a chunk of
yourself ! I was on the verge….I say..
In one sense , I am still a kid …but a kid with enough years
on me to know that every day is priceless.
Nowadays , I don’t want a perfect face or a body – I want to
wear the life I’ve lived..
“ When I grow up I want to be an old man !”
Comments
Post a Comment