Life’s like that -2

 Part 1, The same link, circa June 02, 2020


People who must’ve read the ‘Readers digest’ might relate to the relatively relation of my title related with our lives….hahaha

Hmmm…but life’s like that ‘ …you know….just that..!

Let's get a life ..

The heads' been held under the water for too long and now it is time to rise up and take the first true breath.

Remaining positive when life seems to be constantly kicking you down is hard ... We feel we aren't making any progress.

 It is just at this point of defeat that we must fight the hardest to pick ourselves up


I am an ardent dog lover..have adopted one in the society too …loyal and sporty..I learn from him sometimes..’no matter what life brings you , kick some grass over that shit and move on….’ A lesson learnt !

we always...always tend to appear normal...hmmm..that's the hardest work anyone does in our lives..


What I write –inspirationally …that is ..reminds us that  we are not alone..It reminds us that there are a ton of people all over the world who might feel exactly the same way that we do or write …right ?..I think , that’s a bit comforting..!

Good things are not far off…!

The truly exciting thing about our lives , is that there is no course of instructions. The entire place is just as able to be used as one chooses…!


We often forget that we are unique…hmmmm just like everyone else who’re unique too…hahaha

I’ve been lonely, in times…more maybe..But I refuse to be , now !....I keep disturbing myself…and the loneliness passes away with the wind..!

But also I understood..that we see only that , what we look for…!


I know , that one day , I’ll be just a memory for some people. So..I’m doing my best to be a good one ..

Let’s continue to love …let’s continue to forgive ..let’s continue to grow..!

I’m not living in a fairy tale..and I’m sure ..so are you !.Just because we do not constantly tell what’s going in our personal lives , doesn’t mean we are in a fairy tale…right ?

“ Not how long , but how well you have lived is the main thing “  -Seneca

We are those people , who crave for promotions and increments…One level up..no ?..but then , if your life just got harder , that means you just levelled up..!


Well…I guess…It’s just a bad day …not a bad life…!


Tally Ho !


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Writer's Block"

The Heart story

Other Words !